DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Luna's Staff Appilcation

Luna_Stargazers

In-game name: Verd'ika Luna

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:154361495

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 90 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES] (am mute)

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Gert, Bobert,

Past experiences as a Game Master: Quite a bit of experience. I and my translator used to do a lot of Dungeon master stuff for DND and helped with a lot of events on other servers, I was also a developer for Defcon gaming/ATOR. Which I used to make several packs, and more

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

While I understand my hours are low. For nearly all of my time. My hours are genuine time spent on the server grinding or doing stuff. I rarely spend time AFKing. To which I feel like AFKing for 20 straight days is just not genuine to do. As it would just encourage people to have the mindset that they should just leave their computers on rather than spend that time on the server doing stuff.

I think you should choose me over applicants because I can think and do events at lower and higher pop when most people are busy. Events are a real hobby of mine and I'm an excellent multitasker at least in my opinion. So I can run around filling out multiple requests in a short period. I also will not lie I'm not perfect I can't do massive events all on myself. So in return for that weakness of mine. I do enjoy the help and try to work as a team. Like a well-oiled machine, there are skills everyone is good at. I hope to be a part of those skills to make the events with others enjoyable.

The second part of why I think I should be picked is I have a lot of experience with online D&D. Even though I can't speak. I spend quite a bit of time playing D&D. I then got into as a dungeon master. So I have a pretty good grasp at rping and making sessions and events. I know that making single-trick events like Sith-only events during high pop hours can make people feel left out while at the same time, droid-only events can make Jedi feel left out.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Quite a lot. I enjoy making stuff and since events. I'm on from low pop to high pop later in the day

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: As a gamemaster, you're supposed to provide interesting and enjoyable events, a person who acts as an organizer, officiant regarding rules, arbitrator, and moderator for a multiplayer role-playing game. Someone who when handling an event even if there is a random curve-ball like someone dying you have a backup plan.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I will play the BBeG or give warnings through events. Making an atmosphere of events or spooky stuff that happens. While performing stuff that will make people legit stop for a second and realize they are acting the way their character would and how that is probably wrong.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: My single most creative idea for the RP environment is to have meaningful storylines. Not just one-off events, but have characters in events that you slowly build upon. If anyone reading this ever played "Choose your own adventure game" stuff like that. Where let's say a new batch of clones is stationed on Anaxes. They are freshly there and ready to go to war! However the people around them actions can cause them to slowly be resilient or warriors. If Clones tell them to kill shock they will at first be meh, but soon they may have enough and open fire on everyone. If the Jedi are kind to them and take them under their wing and save them in the event they join ARC and join the Honor Guard stationed with the Jedi. Protecting the Jedi as they were once protected by.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale:

1: Lost Children
This event is simple in concept. A ship enters Anaxes airspace and the AA guns pick it up as a CIS Transport. If the Navy or anyone decides to shoot it down they will soon find out it was a child piloting the ship badly wounded. If they didn't shoot it down it would crash on the mhb strip and the child would fall onto the strip. The child is malnourished and badly wounded. It is clear they had been experimented on for some time and have surgical incision scars and a strange liquid on them. (This is just the start if you want to see more you'll have to wait for a see~)

2: Corruption at its Source.

You feel your sins crawling across your back. You hear whispers in your ears. You can't make out what they are saying but they are still there. No matter how hard you try you don't know what is fully going on. Though that is not what everyone is experiencing around you. Through some sort of voice, you hear lightsabers igniting around you as it seems that Jedi have fallen into some sort of curse while yourself it feels like liquid rage has been poured over your skull, and your face is red with anger. You see some of your brothers raising their weapons and opening fire on the Jedi. Bullets fly back at you as several of your brothers are cut down and just as quickly as the massacre began it ended. The rage of the Jedi and clones is gone. Some Jedi are backing away while others are vomiting at what they had done. Medics regaining their senses grabbing stretchers and trying to get injured or dead to the medbay.
This event would have Jedi and clones attacking or trying to resist rage for a short period of time as a sith and a gang try to infiltrate a base.

3: There are bodies in the water.
In the cleaning plant or Jedi caves river, room bodies have floated up to the top of the water finally allowing dozens of clone bodies to rise to the river. This was no joke, the medics find, that they were shot close range in the back of the head with ion-based blaster bolts. And by the size, it was a sniper, shotgun, and rifle. You know who has killed your brothers, but now it is time to figure out why and make those special operations pay for what they have done.

(An event with two sides SOB trying to cover up all the clones and Jedi trying to hide the evidence, while clones and Jedi try to get justice for their fallen. If SOB fails an NPC squad will be executed. If SOB do their job the clones and Jedi will know but they will be forced to sit back... for now)

4: Painters club: How we got our colors

A fresh event. Players start as CTs and have to fight their way through Anaxes claiming it as their own. This is no easy event the CIS has controlled Anaxes since the war started and you are tasked with clearing it for the republic.

(This would be a flashback event. Where clones are required to get on their base whitelists. Which would provide a unique challenge against powerful droids on taking Anaxes)

5: FULL RETREAT:

There was just no end to them. The droids the MTT Convoys how could we have not seen them coming? They got into the base and flooded us causing us to retreat through Aux to Zeta, but even then the CIS were on our heels. Bombing and firing at us as we retreated to Zeta and even then it wasn't enough the CIS knew we would retreat there who knew droids could be so smart? They knew normally we would see trip wires and defuse them so they let us right into a trap Zeta exploded and we were forced towards caves. We were forced to escape with the help of Mandalorian gauntlets evacing us back to the Venator. We had truly lost Anaxes, but with our fallen brothers, we weren't going to let those losses stop us.

(A One-Two life event which has droids swarm the base and cause a code 9. And when they retreat out they run right into the trap of a tactical droid. Causing even more dead and running. Getting on Evac ships they barely escape with their lives)

6: The Hot Head

An Admiral takes charge of the base for a day and starts making outlandish orders throughout it all. Forcing Jedi to go into combat zones alone, while clones are forced to take back and do training with no end in sight. The tiniest of mess-ups caused people to be arrested and marked as traitors eventually leading to a call for him to step down. The Admiral calling for CG to turn on their brothers and kill the prisoners and Jedi.

(This is supposed to be a pong krell type of event. Not insanely insufferable but enough to make people put bounties/hits on him)

Edited by Luna_Stargazers
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

+1

Luna has been a very active member of Varada ever since they joined. Luna is insanely skilled and knows the fundamentals of things like WiltOS which could provide a unique perspective into events and how to run ECs. I spent a solid half an hour during really early hours with Luna just chatting about event ideas and Luna provided some insanely unique concepts and ideas that could easily help the server a lot and having Luna be a GM would be amazing for the server.

(also confirming referral)

Neutral.
Did not really make a first good impression on the server, but has for sure learned alot from those around them, I can see them doing good but only as long as they continue to follow there higher ups teachings and also tone it down with others around them. Im one for giving chances so hopefully going forward they can see that.

27344a307b56fabe9396e22a8357181e.gif

Current Roles: SWRP T. Admin | RC-1207 MKMN Sev |  Ver'alor Solyc Zasarn Saura | Master Of The Order Mace Windu

Former: 212th 2nd Airborne Company Lead P-147 SCBM 2ACL WO4 4259 Bruger

🙏 Cheers to Good Beginning's 🙏

Edited by BKayyy

spacer.png
Accepted!
Welcome to the Gamemaster team! I am glad to accept your application, especially with your previous experiences on other servers. I am more then sure you will make an AMAZING addition to our Gamemaster Team, welcome again!
(Please don't utilize any of your perms until you are trained by a S. GM+)