In-game name: Geoffy
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157559491
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 895:05:39.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): BOBERT
Past experiences as a Game Master: Only previous experience as GM was when set to GM while playing the server previously as S. Mod and L. Mod
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

While being part of the SWRP community not long after the 2022 launch, I was lucky to be able to play a community server that had a very energetic environment that was more open to others than most servers I had played before. I really enjoyed my time on SWRP previously and want to give thought out events for the community that exists now to enjoy like I did when I first joined the server. While I was only staff previously, I was still able to assist in a good amount of events and enjoyed having a part in making something that the community enjoyed the work we put into it. I've come back to find that I still enjoy a lot of parts of the server and that even if the server pop doesn't reach the same numbers it did before, there is still a good number of people putting time into it. I'd love to put a lot of the ideas I had for events playing the server in the past into some of my own events.

Even though I was never on the game master team while playing the server previously, I was able to play events from some of the GMs in the past that I remember even months after. I enjoyed a lot of the events before and a lot of the GMs were some of the best I've seen. My time as S. Mod+ also allowed me to assist in a good amount of events and be able to see how an event is ran while being in the assisting role. I have a lot of ideas for events I'd like to try and plan out for others to enjoy and remember. Along with the experience as GM I do have, I also understand the rules of the server and where to draw the line from my decent amount of time as moderator.

While I did and said some stupid things while playing previously, I'd like to be able to help the server grow. I know the server always needs GMs and figured this was the best way to do it.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: My schedule currently is fairly unpredictable both currently and for the foreseeable future. However, I'm committed to contribute what is expected of me and if I'm unable to keep up with what is expected of me then I will make sure to keep management or admins updated on it.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: Create or assist in creating RP environments and events for the community to enjoy. 

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: Attempt to give the community creative and thought-out events and help pick up on some of the weight on other GMs

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: Try to create events where the outcome of the event could be altered based on how the players do in the event to try and give more emersion by making actions more meaningful.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Mandalore's Munitions Mischief - Origin:

The Republic's forces in recent engagements have seen Westar small arms in the hands of its foes in more and more alarming numbers. Various groups of contracted militias and other forces continue to be armed with weaponry rivaling even elite clone troopers, causing increased losses to friendly forces. A Republic Intelligence officer from Coruscant comes to Anaxes to give the Naval Command a critical mission to the GAR's success. The Intelligence officer hands Naval a datapad containing a galactic map with a ping, labeled as "Arms Market Informant" with instructions to meet them at the ping.

The Ping leads the 34th Battlegroup to a location on Geonosis where they meet the informant without a hitch. While the meeting concluded without conflict, the movement of Republic ships and troops caught the eyes of the CIS, who were waiting for the Republic to exit in a vulnerable position. With the CIS attacking the Clones are forced into quickly evacuating both them and the informant back to safety on Anaxes.

Mandalore's Munitions Mischief - Intel:

The Informant for the black market selling weapons after reaching safety, identifies himself as Wilber Vaduz. Vaduz details what he knows about the Westar company's weapons ending up in hostile forces. The man informs the 34th that the CIS have been paying large sums of credits to the parent company of Westar, Concordian Crescent Technologies, to distribute weapons to the contracted forces of the CIS. CIS advisors as well as forces have been spotted within the corporate facilities.

With this intel, High Command instructs the battlegroup to move out to Concordia, a moon of Mandalore, to solve the issues. Unknowing of what the mission might have for them, 34th moves out to the moon to clear out any CIS presence. They arrive to find the facility with nothing to cause alarm. However, upon entering the interior is heavily guarded with droids of all models. While clearing out the facility and looking for any evidence of illegal weapon sales, the forces are unaware of the CIS building forces waiting for them. The 34th leave the facility with the only intel gained being a frightened scientist and engineer employed by Westar. Upon boarding the Venator and heading back to Anaxes, 34th forces are met with a CIS ship rivaling the Venator's size in attempt to stop and more intel being lost to the Republic.

Mandalore's Munitions Mischief - Janitorial Work

With the knowledge gained from the informants on the illegal weapons deals, High Command now has good reason to believe the planning for the transactions are taking place on Tatooine. Plans are made to intercept any valuable individuals before they're able to escape with the intelligence network of the CIS. With a good understanding of what they might be facing the 34th command begin to prepare for the attack.

The troops of the 34th BG land on Tatooine with eerie absence, the forces begin to move through the area encountering few locals and continuing to move towards their mission. They reach near the compound only to be met with drop pods and sporadic BX droids slowing the advance to a crawl. Upon beginning to clear the compound and storage facilities for weapons throughout, they begin to realize they were too late to arrive. With the compound being cleared and it seeming all for nothing the 34th is forced to leave with diplomatic efforts with the Westar Company as the only option.

Tread Lightly

The planet Kuat has fallen further and further out of the Republic's control within the working class. With Kuat being a major industrial holding for the Republic, it is crucial the working class does not cause an uprising or mass chaos within the planet. With the working class of the area feeling somewhat oppressed and very unrepresented within the republic government workings, it is important to ensure the image of the Republic is not tainted from the mission. The Troops held on Anaxes are instructed to travel to Kuat and ensure the order of the Planet is maintained, while eliminating any threats to public safety that may be present in the area. The second objective of the mission is to secure the Governor of Kuat is safe within the protection of Republic forces and is to be evacuated if needed.

Disorganized Crime

The scum of Coruscant have become far too comfortable dealing psychoactive substances within the streets of less wealthy regions. With the youth of the world and many others weak to the temptations of the vices the dealers sell falling to the strong narcotics, martial law has become the only option in the eyes of the numerous diplomats on Coruscant. The crime that has become rampant along with the drug distribution and usage has resulted in chaos along many of the streets, riots for days have ravaged the avenues throughout both the underground and many other parts of the planet. With much of the violence beginning to dissolve into apocalyptical appearing streets lined with burning buildings are dumpster fires, 34th is tasked with ensuring the area is clear of any threat.

Upon entering the underground area of Coruscant, the forces of the battlegroup find the area to be much as described. While the environment was inhabitable, many raiders and scavengers still remained along with less fortunate residents unable to escape. Any resistant [REDACTED] are to be [REDACTED] by SOB forces prior to full scale entry from all battalions. After completion of this process, all forces are to be assigned to clearing of any individuals deemed hostile in order to search the area for trapped civilians to be evacuated. Medical staff should be prepared to treat wounded civilians. Mission is complete upon order being regained in the underworld.

Edited by Geoffy
  • Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

+1

Confirming referral, also this man knows what he's doing when it comes to GMing from my past experiences with him. He's a goofy person, but knows what to do for events.

+1

You're a great guy and shit but sometimes you're a little too goofy, An Example would be when you chased me down just calling me gay over and over again. Just be smarter with what you say, where you say it and who you're saying it to. Still giving you a +1. 

+1 

Geoffy shows that they really do care about the severs integrity, They constantly trying to bring back the vibes from a more poppin point in the server.

Geoffy Goated

27344a307b56fabe9396e22a8357181e.gif

Current Roles: SWRP T. Admin | RC-1207 MKMN Sev |  Ver'alor Solyc Zasarn Saura | Master Of The Order Mace Windu

Former: 212th 2nd Airborne Company Lead P-147 SCBM 2ACL WO4 4259 Bruger

🙏 Cheers to Good Beginning's 🙏

spacer.png
Accepted!
Welcome to the Gamemaster team! I am glad to accept your application. From your experience on our server I am more then glad to accept you back into the staff team. . 
(Please don't utilize any of your perms until you are trained by a S. GM+)