killzoneOG

In-game name: killzone OG
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199380800816
Warns: 6
Timezone: CT
Playtime?: 186.22.16
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] lala lady, CrazyRhino9000, Korn AKA eXg Faze Potato
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] In a game called A Township Tail I am co-owner in 4 severs and a admin in 5 others I can show proof if need be.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I would be good for the team because  I love to work with a team and keep thing as nice and smooth as we can. I also love to help new players the way the people and the admins helped me when I first started .  I understand that u want people u can trust so I will continue to work as hard as I can to prove myself to the team. I'm not going to lie and act like I know everything but I'm willing to learn and try to be the best I can be. I am willing to learn as long as some one wants to teach me the right way so I can do my best. I enjoy everybody's company and being with the people I met in this game. I know I'm not the best but I'm willing to grow in to what this sever needs.

I do try my best to report to whom is breaking rules and trying to help other members with any problems that a rise I report bugs and cheating to the staff all the time so that this place stays fair and just as it should be. I'm not afraid to admit I'm wrong about i know that we are all human and make mistakes but I want to do my best to find out lies and let the rules be followed.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No I have been jailed 2 times on this sever but I don't play any other sever.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have been waiting tell I was ready.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  7hr a day but on Wednesdays and Tuesdays I can be on all day 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm in to Vr  and i love cars and i work at a goodwill lol so i have a lot of free time
Did you read the staff rules?: Killzone OG

18 minutes ago, KingMash said:

6 warns is ridiculous. With you being staff for 9 other servers how will you dedicate the appropriate amount of time to progress on here? Also you say you can be on for 7 hours a day….. that’s not sustainable. 

So 2 of the warns were false and I was told to just let them go away. And the other severs I am a Hight ranking  member in them so I am only contacted when I am needed and. the 7 hr is what I can do if need be it wasn't my everyday plan

-1 many reasons above. Proof of staffing on other servers/games or not if you have 6 warns you need to at the very least take some time to fully familiarize yourself with them.

Had no issues with you but the way things stand say you just need to step back for 2 weeks, come back with 0 warns (and a more realistic activity frame), and I'm sure you'll make it with very little trouble. Obviously you should stay active during this time as it will double down and show you are clearly determined.

Edited by Dan Gardner

Denied

I recommend waiting out those warns before reapplying. You also may not actively staff elsewhere while staffing here, if you wish to become staff you must no longer be staffing elsewhere.

You may reapply in 72 hours. 

Please do not reuse your paragraphs.

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1