DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Azhaxx's 2nd Try Yipee

Azhaxx

In-game name: Azhaxx

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:525501935

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 228:35:55 (As of 10/12/22, 9:53AM)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Rhino, Cheerios, Faze Potato 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think I'd be a great staff member as I am very dedicated to this position. I enjoy spending time on this server a lot due to the types of people I've met while playing, every day there are a couple of new players and I enjoy helping them learn how to do certain things or giving them a few things to help them start. I have made many friends and friend groups due to this server, I've also acquired more enjoyment in Garry's Mod as this server was the reason for it. My dedication and perseverance for this server come from all the members of the community I've met and have either talked to or spent time with. I can see the server heading in a good and lively direction more and more every day based on what I've witnessed so far. I could also be a great staff as I can handle difficult and other tough situations people or I get put into. I also have a lot of patience when it comes to anything that needs a little to a lot of waiting. Another thing is that I love making memories and talking to my friends as we play on this server, this server is probably 1 of many reasons I still can enjoy PC. 

I can also be on late at night while people are asleep or I can wake up early while no other staff is on due to the fact things still do occur in the morning. I can also handle situations calmly and can try to help others relax instead of screaming at 1 another. I've spent 279 hours playing Garry's Mod but a huge amount of that time that I've played has been from me playing the server with friends, if I would exclude the server I'd have only 44 hours on record. I used to enjoy this game with 1 group of friends but they got very annoyed with the number of cars I downloaded and they didn't wanna continue. But once I found this server I got a spark to continue playing Garry's Mod and now I can look forwards to playing it. I can spend as much time as needed on the server and be willing to take time off of something if the server had some sort of issue. If there is something that isn't complete or completed I would be very willing to get on or continue to stay on to finish up whatever is needed to be done. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 10/2/22

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Varies because I have Class which is 8:15 AM to 3:00 PM, also I might have to go out and do stuff for my relatives therefore around 4 hours every day usually more. On weekends I can put in as many hours as wanted by anybody in the late afternoon.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: My hobbies include skateboarding, working on vehicles, and playing on my computer with friends. It also contains art, graphic design, and baking.

Did you read the staff rules?: Azhaxx

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Informative 2

-1 Setting aside my thoughts of you. You ignored the fact a manager told you to wait to post your staff application the first time due to you advertising it in OOC a few hours before you posted it. Even telling a staff member you knew you couldn't post it. Your warns might be gone now but the day after your first application got denied you got warned for RDM in a sit. So clearly you don't like following the rules so why should you push others to follow the rules. Also on the First application you put ten10 as a referral when he told you not too. You don't listen to others not even the manager. Sorry but I can't see you handling staff in a good way due to you not listening and by the way you act.

Edited by Rosie
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1

-1 I’ve only ever seen you on very few times most of those times you’re afk in spawn. Aswell as what Rosie said you put a referral from a staff who told you not to. I dont think you’re ready and need to work on your reputation. 

• Like 3
  • Informative 1

My in-game name is FaZe Potato, I did refer her. she has been so excited and been waiting to post this application, she has made several reports to help remove the constant rule breakers from the server. She did make a mistake in the past but she learned from her mistake and fixed it. I believe she’s able to become staff just like the rest of us. +1

1 hour ago, Azhaxx said:

Rosie I said I didnt know, so you saying that i told staff I did is a complete lie. And it was also a 1 time thing and I've learned from it?

SO first thing first after you started telling people about your app cyber said don't apply after 72 hours, then i went to you and told you " btw you have to wait 72hr to apply, because you talked about your app in the ooc" second part i asked ten10 about the refers he said " if you wait your 2 weeks for your warns to get removed then ill vouch for you" he never said he's gonna vouch right now. i see that you removed him for your app but you still the first time you lied about it. and being part of the staff team you need to be trusted. and for those reasons I'm going to give you a 

• Informative 4

If you look at the previous application you can see that I have interacted with this individual a lot. I first met her in an rdm sit where she had killed some random kid, so I taught her about raid rules and a little bit later we found eachother again and started basing together. I taught her about staffing and some basic rules and stuff and she suggested applying. I told her it might be worth it once she hit her hours. In the time between when I said that and her first staff application she got probably 75% of her hours afk. She also stole money from multiple players' printers consistently which I have proof of. The only reason I didn’t go to a manager about this is because I was told by a third party that the players already know it was happening and I decided it was their business to go to higher ups about it. I've included proof of her doing this in a message to a manager. She included me in her last staff application despite me telling her not to at least twice, which I also have proof of if me being backed up isn’t enough proof. Since the last application the amount of times I’ve seen her actually play has gone way down but her hours are SIGNIFICANTLY higher than they were before meaning she’s been almost exclusively afk farming hours. Ash I genuinely enjoyed hanging out with you, and you have the potential to be a good staff member some day in the distant future once you start to work on a few of the ways you act but until then I can’t give you anything but a

• Like 2
  • Winner 1