DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Azhaxx's 2nd Try Yipee

Azhaxx

-1: I would like to say neutral but since that doesn't do much I have to say -1. I think that your application is good and based on experiences I had with you (Which are not many) I'd say that you are a good person overall. But when it comes to being a staff member I'm not completely sure if you would be a good one.

The reason I'm giving you a -1 is because of your playtime. I know for a fact that you spend a lot of time AFK in spawn because I've seen you there, which is not a good thing to do when everyone is asking you to get more involved in the community.

After I see some commitment and some productive activity of your part I'm changing my opinion to a +1. So I would suggest you to do more meaningful stuff on the server. Good luck!

• Agree 1

Denied

While you have +1's the -1's stand out a lot as a major issue alongside that I've heard you go around talking about this current application ingame. I recommend before you apply to get more involved within the community as well as be more truthful when it comes to admitting things. If you choose to reapply I hope to see these changes.

You may reapply in 72 hours. 

Please do not reuse your paragraphs.

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2