Woah's GM App

HahaWoah

In-game name:   CBM LCPL 2235 Woah

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):   STEAM_0:1:51066848

Warns:   Zero

Timezone:   PST

Playtime?:   282:04:34

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:    Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:   If shown how to, I'd be willing to learn.

Referral(s):   Bobert, Beep, Gurt

Past experiences as a Game Master:   
Was previously a SGM for Garnet and worked along many of the other GM's to create fun and exciting campaigns for the server as well as many passive events.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I'm a seasoned StarWarsRP player and have many experiences with role play. I have a level head, and I would say I am a pretty mature person who can handle a majority of situations. I am typically very kind to everyone, and I don't go out of my way to start drama or unnecessary complications with other individuals. Also, I understand that the responsibilities of a GM can vastly influence a server and it's population as well as its public opinion of it. I am a quick learner, and I was a previous SGM for the server as well as Lazarus Gaming and DHG prior to Garnet.  I am sure that my contribution to events and passives would definitely benefit the server as I can bring out lively characters and situations without having the sense that the RP is being forced. I fully understand that forced RP is not fun, and that it is detrimental to not only the players but the server as well.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?

I have never been banned on a Gmod server before. I have however been punished, and it was because I was first getting into Gmod and had no clue at the time how to act. I was probably about 14-15 years old, and I went around killing people on DarkRP which resulted in a sit down with an admin which then jailed me.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  

I am capable of being active on the weekdays after I get off work for about 2-3 hours a day. I work a full time job, I'll try when possible.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:
A Gamemaster is responsible for keeping a server alive in an RP sense, its what makes StarWarsRP fun for so many people. They must be able to create fun/engaging experiences and situations that are capable of maintaining someones interest in staying on the server. You must be able to successfully plan and deploy situations to keep players active, and have them enjoy their time on the server. 

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:

I would contribute to the team by not only assisting other GM's with their events, but I would love to create fun Passive RP situations to give the players something to do in the downtime between off world events. In addition to those, I want to utilize other GM's to create more vibrant large scale events that include all battalions and roles so that no one feels that they are being excluded. I also have many events that went unused that I can't wait to dust off!

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:

I usually get on a bit later than most, so I would want to create events that utilize the skill trees of the players that are on.  I want to create events that have multiple pathways to complete objectives and can be influenced by players actions. I would plan out events to be dynamic and inclusive to all players.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale:

1.  A popular and well known scientist has developed a new prototype of Virtual Reality that will train and prepare the republic for worst case scenarios. You can utilize past and future scenarios that create amazing situations.
  2.  3 alien beings crash land on a moon carrying their wares of fabulous trinkets and "Crystals". The republic must investigate to see what exactly has the surrounding planets going crazy to buy up their precious merchandise.
  3. Anaxes has a slight problem, the plumbing has gone out and stinky little creatures begin crawling out of the wood works. Do whatever you can to stifle the infestation and survive the stench.
  4. Sith acolytes following an unknown Sith Lord have been sighted on a forest planet fabricating a makeshift fort? Why are there so many of them? Who is the figure leading these people, and what is their obsession with "The Locket of Sythlo"?
  5.  A city on the mountainous planet of Darocky has recently been concocting a new drink that is said to "Make you super strong and twice as smart". They are naming it "Super Sith Juice"??? Many of the republics top brass are questioning the existence of such a liquid and where it's from. Find the source and stop it if it becomes a threat.
Edited by HahaWoah
Weird glitch with logo at the top.

Neutral
You are an amazing GM I will give you that. You use to create amazing events with team before you resigned however you just joined back the server today. I can't really tell if this is legit or not and I hopefully you can be an active GM since you were a good one but keeping this as neutral just from the sheer fact that this was made this same day you joined back.

• StarWarsRP Administration Team

+1 / confirming referral 

Man am I glad to see this app. You were one of the best GMs I’ve ever seen man, I know it’s a sudden app since you haven’t been back for so long but after speaking with you and Beep about returning I’m confident that you are serious and can make some banger events.

10 hours ago, EliAspect said:

Neutral
You are an amazing GM I will give you that. You use to create amazing events with team before you resigned however you just joined back the server today. I can't really tell if this is legit or not and I hopefully you can be an active GM since you were a good one but keeping this as neutral just from the sheer fact that this was made this same day you joined back.

+1
After hearing around that you are fr I would love to see return to the GM team and make some banger events 

spacer.png
Accepted!

Welcome to the GM team! Looking back on your previous work as a member of our GM team, talking to you about your plans as GM, and also looking at these comments I am SURE that you will be an amazing addition back in our GM team. Welcome back! Please contact a S. GM to get trained!