Warns: 0
Timezone: GMT
Playtime?: 73:29:53
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes with medal
  Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
  Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
  Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Why should you choose me over other staff? 
First, I would like to introduce myself as a friendly, easy-going person with a good sense of humour and an open mind. I am open to constructive criticism about how I RP and (if I get staff) how I am in sits. I have never been staff on a Garry's Mod server. But, I know I will be a helpful staff member. This is because I like to help people even if they are rude or trying to argue their way out of punishment. Secondly, I will be online for about 4-8 hours a day and be able to help anyone during the time I'm online. But when I'm offline I'm either at college or at work. My college days are 5 days a week and my work calls me in when I'm needed. I still have a lot of time to devote to being a member of staff.

However, I think the most important reason I should be a member of the staff team is that I would like to be able to help do reports in the mornings and nights when there are fewer staff members. I want to make the server a better place for everyone by doing sits instead of just afk farming all day for money and levels. When I see them, I'll do sits. The only thing I will need to learn (won't take long) outside of Garry's Mod is how to use TeamSpeak because I've never used it and I have only used discord till I joined garnet gaming. As a final note, the server is fun to play and the players are chill.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: never been banned.
  Have you made any previous applications, If, so when?: 0
  How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-6 hours a day on weekdays, about 9 hrs a day on weekends
  If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Mountain biking and airsoft
Did you read the staff rules?: Swayz