DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ban appeal

BakedBeanz

In-game name: Baked Beanz
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199183558818/
Staff members in-game name: Criteria
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015315201/
Date & Time of incident:11/4/2022
Timezone:eastern 
Ban Reason: NITRP
How long were you banned for?:7000 minutes
Proof of Ban:
What happened? (include any proof):I honestly did not see the advert raid because of chat moving at a quick pace and when I did realize that I was in the wrong I tried to apologize and make up for what had happened but they insisted I was banned or pay them money 
Why should your ban be removed?:In my opinion I only think i should've been jailed or something i follow the rules every other time why would I choose now to mess up an opportunity to play on a server I actually liked

I will send in my proof later tonight when i get home. But from what i remember you ARDMx2 RDMx1 and NLRx3 even after i gave you verbals for NLR and ARDM. I gave you a chance and I would’ve been fine if you just payed the man for the perks he lost but instead you were being stubborn. So i finally decided to ban you and for you to read the rules over. (Proof should come in around 7:30 pm EST, I went away this weekend) You also admitted to it in your reply.. 

45 minutes ago, BakedBeanz said:

@xFishI'm dying here waiting 🤣😭 fr though what's the word @Criteria

No need for any of that.. I’ve told upper ranks in advance i was going away this weekend i’m trying my best atm this service isn’t the best.

Edited by Criteria
Another reason KEK

Hold on I wanst given any warnings but you did tell me all of my rp money or ban. I really ain't mean any disrespect from the last comment I'm just tryna get back on the server and felt like crackin a little joke. Also what I said was I did NOT see the advert in chat because of the rapid movement but did apologize in chat as soon as I realized. It would be great if we could state real fact instead of amping up a situation by calling anyone stubborn. I realistically just want to understand why you are going to say that I dis alot more than really happened only because it's not like I reported you or said you were a bad admin I just want my shit back

1 hour ago, BakedBeanz said:

Hold on I wanst given any warnings but you did tell me all of my rp money or ban. I really ain't mean any disrespect from the last comment I'm just tryna get back on the server and felt like crackin a little joke. Also what I said was I did NOT see the advert in chat because of the rapid movement but did apologize in chat as soon as I realized. It would be great if we could state real fact instead of amping up a situation by calling anyone stubborn. I realistically just want to understand why you are going to say that I dis alot more than really happened only because it's not like I reported you or said you were a bad admin I just want my shit back

I will send in the proof i am almost home 

Best of luck. 

If you do get accepted i do apologize from my understanding this entire situation has been worded and twisted into multiple different scenarios.

8 minutes ago, Criteria said:

I will send in the proof i am almost home 

Best of luck. 

If you do get accepted i do apologize from my understanding this entire situation has been worded and twisted into multiple different scenarios.

All good I would love to have even a discord call convo if yall want I again mean no disrespect I whole ass only like yall server I dont mean no foolishness from any of this and hope we can all come to an understanding, thank you for responding and keeping it cool

At the time of these I was unaware of the /advert raid. However when I became aware it was far too late and i felt like 💩 so I tried to let both of yall know in OOC but I dont think you had seen it. Only time i was kinda "stubborn" was when I heard 1.2 mil to stay I was like damn it took me the whole time I've been on the sever to make that little mil.

30 minutes ago, BakedBeanz said:

At the time of these I was unaware of the /advert raid. However when I became aware it was far too late and i felt like 💩 so I tried to let both of yall know in OOC but I dont think you had seen it. Only time i was kinda "stubborn" was when I heard 1.2 mil to stay I was like damn it took me the whole time I've been on the sever to make that little mil.

I understand but you still commited NITRP which is 3 broken rules and you admitted to it in your earlier responses.. Just remember the read the rules in the future and make sure you check for everything in those situations..

Good Luck on this Appeal!

DENIED

everyone makes mistakes ! unfortunately you won’t be unbanned. Also bribery isn’t tolerated in sits for future notice, and threatening someone definitely will not be . 

I appreciate you for being understanding and we’ll see you back when you’re unbanned 🙂 

sorry i’m doing this on mobile … @stretchy @Shin_Tsukimi @Glorbnob  plz lock n move 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2