Warns: 1
Timezone: GMT
Playtime?: 222:35:30
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] NONE
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] NONE

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

My understanding of the rules makes me the most qualified candidate for staff. Additionally, I am very familiar with the staff rules and how staff members should respect players in any circumstance. They are supposed to have an open mind when it comes to taking reports and dealing with them. Due to the fact that I do not get angry easily, I know that I am able to help players. The reason why I am easy to talk to is that I am a chilled out, easy-going person who enjoys interacting with other people. The only time I get angry with you is when you attack my personal life on a daily basis or harass me without an end. However, I've never been toxic without a reason. Obviously I don't like arguments, and I play the game to have fun.

My primary reason for wanting to join the staff team is because I would like to be able to make new players feel welcome on the server. This is the main reason I would like to become a member of staff. I believe that it is my responsibility to help others with their problems to the best of my ability on the server. As a roleplayer, I will still be doing a lot of roleplay, but I will not be spending all my time taking reports. On the server, I will most likely do between 20 and 25 sits per day when I play. Lastly, I know I will be a positive part of the staff team. Please let me have the opportunity to improve the server to an even greater extent than it is at the moment.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:
 I was warned for rdm I didn't know that being in a clan isn't the same as being in a party (I take full responsibility for the warning).

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 
yes I made one on the 27th of October (https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/21860-swayz-moderator-application/)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Monday - Thursday I can do 6-7 hours and Friday - Sunday I can do around 8 - 10 hours a day 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Airsoft, Mountain Biking, Gym

Did you read the staff rules?: RAS Swayz

Edited by RCK-Swayz
Changed in game name ;)
  • Disagree 4

Neutral 

Make the application exciting! It seems like another person barley scraping by with minimum requirements. I have had little interactions on the server here and there. Change my mind.  Good luck Mr. Swayz! 

Edited by Wess
Derp

+1 

Good experience and decent paragraphs (they don’t have to be crazy long). The warn I can get by considering the party system was just recently added back.

Edit: a lot of people been saying saying you let loose in a bad way, and you recently had a toxicity issue. Maybe wait things out a little longer.

Edited by Celestial_itus
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, BonkaMan said:

You paragraphs are very weak and could use some reworking.

34 minutes ago, Celestial_itus said:

Good experience and decent paragraphs (they don’t have to be crazy long)

beefed up the paragraphs and added some more detail on why I want on the staff team, I hope this changes your mind BonkaMan. 
please let me know how it is.
Just now, Criteria said:

Would feel as if you’d be a little biased towards some players during sits

I don't agree with you on that because I know I'm not allowed to take party's sits. and if you are taking about a certain group of players I would still respect them like other players.

6 minutes ago, Criteria said:

Also is easily angered from some incidents i’ve witnessed 

I can explain why I got angry but this is not the place for that if you want me to explain more dm me.

-1 Although your application is decent and you have good playtime I don't think you would be fit as a staff member. You're very biased and can be very toxic in my sits and in the game in general. I have seen and experienced you  get agitated quickly when things aren't in your favor and can back myself up on these situations. I would fix your reputation.

• Informative 2
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, Chicaa21 said:

You're very biased and can be very toxic

I'm not allowed to say why I got toxic in that situation on this post but if you would like to know why I got toxic you can dm me there is more to it then just that all I'm going to say is I was having rumours throwing around of me being something I cant say what it was or why on this post dm me on the forum or on discord swayz#6093

13 hours ago, RAS-Swayz said:

My understanding of the rules makes me the most qualified candidate for staff.

This does not make you the most qualified for staff. People who know the rules through and through yet are assholes in personality do not make it very far at all in the staff team FOR EXAMPLE fido! Generic Corpsman

Additionally, I am very familiar with the staff rules and how staff members should respect players in any circumstance.

I mean it's commen sense no? sorta filler

supposed

Suppose*

Due to the fact that I do not get angry easily, I know that I am able to help players.

How does this correlate to you being a good staff and helping players? You being able to deal with your temper doesn't really offer much that another person can't offer

The only time I get angry with you is when you attack my personal life on a daily basis or harass me without an end

Sometimes you should just cut yourself off, lowkey filler but its fine 

Overall your paragraphs are okay not good not great okay so it's acceptable! If you want some help with paragraphs you can come to me even though I'm retired I still offer some help to people Fetn#0001 

But also 

9 hours ago, BonkaMan said:

You paragraphs are very weak and could use some reworking.

Your* at least use the correct grammar!

8 hours ago, Wess said:

Make the application exciting! It seems like another person barley scraping by with minimum requirements.

I mean how can you make it exciting? You can't make a 2 paragraph talking about how you are better to pick than others exciting without it being narcissistic  

But your paragraphs are okay! so uh I guess +1 but I don't hold much power anymore so good luck sir!

Denied

At this time management does not feel comfortable with having you on the staff team, please improve your reputation before reapplying

You may reapply in 2 weeks

Please do not reuse your paragraphs

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application

Edited by stretchy
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2