DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

innocents ban appeal

innocents

In-game name:innocents
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:430483333
Staff members in-game name:Criteria
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:527524736
Date & Time of incident:2022-11-08 - 20:18:06
Timezone: Central Time
Ban Reason:Racism
How long were you banned for?: 1 week
Proof of Ban:the ban server site
What happened? (include any proof):Ok so i was replying to someone in ooc see and i included the nword and i thought u guys have it where its censored and when i sent it....it was the real word
Why should your ban be removed?:The ban should be removed because although i did type it its susposed to corrrect to mucka if im correct and im also black so its not really racism so i dont know how that adds up i can prove im black if you want and i didnt even get a warn or warning for saying it i didnt know this would happen this is bogus.

I gave you a verbal before hand saying not to say it at all.. You admitted to it and I only gave you a week. I'm sorry brotha but you said it not only in game in OOC where everyone can see it and people could get really offended not everyone knows you are black IRL. There was just no need for that at all to be completely honest. After you said it everyone in OOC said " WOAH WOAH WOAH GET HIM OUT " which i also have proof of. Next time just dont say a slur at all especially in OOC..

Capture.PNG

Good Luck!

Capture42.PNG

I ran past him said this and than ran into a building took a ss than went to go talk to wendoly.

8 minutes ago, innocents said:

you never gave me a verbal and theres no proof of that what are you talking about, i legit had just gotten on can you please elabarate!

I did give you a verbal. I do not talk in game chat I type.. Sorry if you didnt see my chat but i did indeed give you a verbal than you still tested it in OOC 😕

You never told me this...and to be said im no where in this picture can someone check logs to see when "mr.perc adverted raid" and when jimmy bimbo was killed by 1998 toyota corolla and when j0unt adverted raid and check timestamps with my ban because he never said this too me this screenshot is fake.

3 minutes ago, innocents said:

You never told me this...and to be said im no where in this picture can someone check logs to see when "mr.perc adverted raid" and when jimmy bimbo was killed by 1998 toyota corolla and when j0unt adverted raid and check timestamps with my ban because he never said this too me this screenshot is fake.

I would not " fake a screenshot " for a appeal if you get accepted my bad. I would get in trouble for faking evidence there is no reason for me to do that.. 

Just now, Criteria said:

I would not " fake a screenshot " for a appeal if you get accepted my bad. I would get in trouble for faking evidence there is no reason for me to do that.. 

It does not make sense for anyone to do that for a appeal 

you can see the first mssg is luke getting banned which happened over 20 mins after is was banned then on the last screen shot you can see the adverts and stuff line up with the quote " warning" 
i posted the proof start to finish and you can look at it here: https://imgur.com/a/ZYVb3Xf (proof provided by another player) this is actually sad staff is lying and trying to cover this up and what makes it even worse is another staff is helping him...what ashame.

48 minutes ago, innocents said:

you can see the first mssg is luke getting banned which happened over 20 mins after is was banned then on the last screen shot you can see the adverts and stuff line up with the quote " warning" 
i posted the proof start to finish and you can look at it here: https://imgur.com/a/ZYVb3Xf (proof provided by another player) this is actually sad staff is lying and trying to cover this up and what makes it even worse is another staff is helping him...what ashame.

No one is helping anyone.. Putting that on 2 staff members is crazy. I’ve had issues in the past with being staff but lying was never one of them I’ve always told the truth and also there was no reason for me to lie as i stated earlier. If you get accepted proud of you for appealing and that’s on me. But also with all the proof and what we are arguing about you still said it in OOC.. as i said leave it to the higher ups at the point cause i’m done i sent in my proof

Best of luck! 

Just now, Criteria said:

No one is helping anyone.. Putting that on 2 staff members is crazy. I’ve had issues in the past with being staff but lying was never one of them I’ve always told the truth and also there was no reason for me to lie as i stated earlier. If you get accepted proud of you for appealing and that’s on me. But also with all the proof and what we are arguing about you still said it in OOC.. as i said leave it to the higher ups at the point cause i’m done i sent in my proof

Best of luck! 

No one is helping as in wendoly was a witness to this so he helped on my side as a fellow new staff member..