DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

GB Connor - Moderator application.

connor09

In-game name: GB Connor
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:559055255
Warns: None
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | GB CONNOR has played for 276:08:18.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None other than a minecraft server
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think that I would be a good choice for a staff member because I have lots of experience in darkrp servers like this one. I have a good understanding of how sits work and the appropriate punishments for different rules if they are broken. I am good friends with many mods and talk to lots of people on the server. I have a good relationship with lots of people on the server and like to play this game a lot. If I were to become mod I would take sits seriously and help the server become a better place for all.

I have played many other darkrp servers, but this is my favorite one by far. This is the only server I have ever played in Gmod that I have enjoyed enough to apply for staff. I have a fair view of everyone on the server (even those who have raided me), and I will follow all of the rules. Throughout all of the time I have been on Garnet Gaming, I do not think I have had a single warn if not only one. I try my hardest to help out all of the new players with base design tips, how to advert and create binds, and how to play the game overall.  I spent a few months as a mod on my minecraft server, and worked hard the entire time I was mod. I would love to join the staff and help everyone on it.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have never been banned or punished on any server.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I have at least 3 hours everyday, most of the time 5.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I am on my school's basketball team and play baseball all year round. I am interested in robotics.
Did you read the staff rules?: GB Connor

Edited by connor09
When i copy and pasted my application from google docs, i forgot to copy the bottom part where i included my name when asked if i read the rules.

-1: The application was good until I came across this:

3 hours ago, connor09 said:

Did you read the staff rules?:

Your playtime is good, you are a very calm person I've never seen you make any trouble in the server and maybe you could be a good staff member, but for now I suggest you to read the staff rules at least 2 more times.

Edited by Wendoly
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Not many chats with you, only brief rps and that’s it. Your paragraphs are mostly filler, try to add on to some of your points and really answer the question “Why should we choose you over other applicants”. other than that, your application is ok and if I see some good feedback from other people I’ll give you a +1 but for now I will remain neutral.