Eki420

1. In-game name: Eki, Your Moms Favorite
    Staff members in-game name: Criteria
    Staff members SteamID: Criteria 
    Date & Time of incident:11/4/2022 
    Timezone: EST
    Ban Reason: MRDM LTAP
    How long were you banned for?:28000
    Proof of Ban: I didn't see the /raid and it happened the same day as Baked Beanz i understand the reason of ban my friend helping me out and i didn't mean to ruin a opptunity to play on the server
    Why should your ban be removed?: Again im new i feel like 28000 minutes was a lil rough sorry i wont break any rules so now i learned my lesson.

Message #just-type

Edited by Eki420
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1

Ok so I don't have proof of this incident because I was going through screenshots and wiping them as this was almost 3 weeks ago.. If you didn't LTAP I would've just jailed you but because you LTAP I banned you.. You admitted to what you have done in this appeal but I also do not have proof as this was weeks ago..

Goodluck

1 minute ago, Criteria said:

Ok so I don't have proof of this incident because I was going through screenshots and wiping them as this was almost 3 weeks ago.. If you didn't LTAP I would've just jailed you but because you LTAP I banned you.. You admitted to what you have done in this appeal but I also do not have proof as this was weeks ago..

Goodluck

1. I know this was weeks ago I'm sorry I just would like to lessen my sentence. The LTAP was only because I thought it was an unfair situation but now that I have read the rules and understand more. I would like to come back and enjoy a sever that isn't toxic...

Message @dr.dre

17 minutes ago, Eki420 said:

1. I know this was weeks ago I'm sorry I just would like to lessen my sentence. The LTAP was only because I thought it was an unfair situation but now that I have read the rules and understand more. I would like to come back and enjoy a sever that isn't toxic...

Message @dr.dre

Brotha but you still LTAP in a sit i was trying to get down to a conclusion as not in a ban cause you were new.. Just because its a unfair situation doesn't mean you can just leave. Than it puts me in this awkward position because I have no proof because it was weeks ago

Goodluck

10 minutes ago, Criteria said:

Brotha but you still LTAP in a sit i was trying to get down to a conclusion as not in a ban cause you were new.. Just because its a unfair situation doesn't mean you can just leave. Than it puts me in this awkward position because I have no proof because it was weeks ago

Goodluck

Again I do apologize and I didnt know it was an offence to leave but it really wont happen again... I only waited so long because i figured I'd be back by now and I'm not so I see how serious it is. If you guys are able to please shorten my sentence and give me a shot I wont disappoint. My friend has been talking over the rules for me so I would be prepared to come back...