DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MoonDoge - Reapplying for staff

MoonDoge

In-game name: MoonDoge

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:433495484

Warns: 0 currently. Timezone: GMT Playtime?: 823:05:54 at the time of writing this

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [
YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[
YES/NO]     

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Payphone

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was an admin on this DarkRP server earlier this year and I believe I'm ready to return.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I like to think of myself as a non-bias person and I am open to listen to both sides of a story. I'll give everyone the same treatment even if I am friends with, or don't like the players in the sit.

Recently, I have started to be more active on the server, mostly during hours where no other staff are on. I personally think having staff members in different time zones is good since at least one staff member will be on at all times to deal with rulebreakers when no other staff are on.

If I don't get accepted I'll just keep playing to fix in whatever area I was lacking in.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Nope

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, January 29th (When I first became staff)    

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Fluctuates between 1-8 hours, Mon-Fri, I have no idea about weekends. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm a Gmod player, of course not.

Did you read the staff rules?: MoonDoge

Edited by MoonDoge
changed things shank stated

Love ya Doge but you don't have your playtime listed and your paragraphs aren't paragraphs. Need 4 sentences each paragraph for it to qualify.

Not listing your playtime and instead putting "[REDACTED] at the time of writing this" along with your hidden disclaimer at the end of your app "(i decided to reapply after some guy tried to raid my base with a prop in front of it smh)" makes this feel a bit rushed and insincere.

• Informative 1
1 minute ago, ShankNinja said:

Not listing your playtime and instead putting "[REDACTED] at the time of writing this" along with your hidden disclaimer at the end of your app "(i decided to reapply after some guy tried to raid my base with a prop in front of it smh)" makes this feel a bit rushed and insincere.

yeah i forgot to edit some things since this is a draft i've been working on for a while, forgot to edit playtime my bad lmao

• Like 1

-1: Good playtime, the app is not good due to the lack of information given in the most important question, I've only seen you on until today so I have no idea what kind of person you are or how you act in general therefore I don't have much to say. Good luck!

• DarkRP Administration Team

I have never met you nor heard about you. Playtime is good but the application itself is weak and needs to be beefed up. Get yourself known to the community and add a little more effort into your application. GL!

Edited by Chicaa21

Your application is very weak considering you only have 4 sentances in your paragraphs. I have also not seen you online even though you are claiming to be active lately. If you can beef up your application and be more active on the server I will change my response.

Your playtime is good but I also do not recall interacting with you this year, which if you're just now coming back would make sense. Application is quite short, as for your reasoning why you should be accepted. I think as noted above you should spend more time being active and engaging with the community.