DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ban appeal plz

beanzquad

in-game name: BakedBeanz 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199183558818/
Staff members in-game name:Cornelius 
Staff members SteamIDhttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238204148/ (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident:11/20/2022 3am
Timezone:eastern 
Ban Reason:AMRDM
How long were you banned for?:2 weeks
Proof of Ban: im his friend doing a ban appeal on his behalf
What happened? (include any proof):basically we were making a gunshop and as we all know gunshops get raided by thieves and all that so we made the shop, and started getting annoying thieves running in our store calling us racist and pedophiles and all types of threats. they broke nlr a whole bunch of times and all that happened to them was they got reconnected. meanwhile not so long ago another friend of ours broke nlr once and got a 2 week ban. anyways my friend bakedbeanz wanted to get attention from any admin by throwing grenades in the air. He has problems with voice chat in game his push to talk doesn't work for some reason so he can only type and like i have problems too, he also cant backspace at times. the backspace problem has happened to me too. so he got pulled and got banned for 2 weeks.
Why should your ban be removed?:Because i dont find it fair that we submit multiple reports on the same person and we getting help after 20 minutes of that, only for them to get reconnected. and my friend to get banned for 2 weeks.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Hey then why wasnt anything handled when my report or the other 2 for the 2 guys running the server doing what they pleased like I said in my appeal I only did it for u to tp me yall ignored messages and reports till I did something all ima say oh to add rq everyone was breaking rules last night 

Just now, BakedBeanz said:

Hey then why wasnt anything handled when my report or the other 2 for the 2 guys running the server doing what they pleased like I said in my appeal I only did it for u to tp me yall ignored messages and reports till I did something all ima say oh to add rq everyone was breaking rules last night 

Like cmon korn I think you can see by previous behavior I'm not like that to ruin someone's time trust me I felt that last night and now ima have to deal with this ban too?

Edited by BakedBeanz
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Sad 1

i do not recall there being other reports, the reports go away after a certian amount of time, if there was reports i missed them. Also why would you MassRDM for attention, thats the worst way to get someones attention. You MassRDM and admitted to it.

• Toxic 1
  • Agree 2

Ok I know it sounds completely dumb but I wanted you to tp to me to see what was happening over where i was at the moment. All reports where not delt with and I honestly thought I wouldn't kill anybody with those I threw them up like up in the air. I dont ever break the rule not even to try to get attention for admins but literally only thing I could think of bro dont know how else to put it sorry

5 minutes ago, BakedBeanz said:

Ok I know it sounds completely dumb but I wanted you to tp to me to see what was happening over where i was at the moment. All reports where not delt with and I honestly thought I wouldn't kill anybody with those I threw them up like up in the air. I dont ever break the rule not even to try to get attention for admins but literally only thing I could think of bro dont know how else to put it sorry

Also it's fine that you missed the reports that's not an issue to me at all shit happens but yall ain't lemme explain nothing either I hope yall read the shitpost because it's all in there the harrassment and false claims DDOS threats and all. I got one person on accident and here we are.....

13 minutes ago, BakedBeanz said:

Also it's fine that you missed the reports that's not an issue to me at all shit happens but yall ain't lemme explain nothing either I hope yall read the shitpost because it's all in there the harrassment and false claims DDOS threats and all. I got one person on accident and here we are.....

And u said I did MRDM when it was ONE person 

Edited by BakedBeanz
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1