IFM_

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: ajbedhead 
Your in-game name: InternetFunnyMan
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:463581211
In-game name of reportee: ajbedhead 
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:140794134
Date & Time of incident: 2022-11-24 - 11:25:43
Timezone: CTE
What happened? (include any proof): ajbedhead banned me for 2 weeks for prop blocking a doorway accidently but only jailed ImagineGod for 4 minutes for intentionally prop blocking. I don't see how it is fair that he was jailed while I was banned. (both incidents happened within minutes of each other too)

I was not warned and should've received a jail time instead under Propblock | (2-4 minutes or Fading Door Abuse | (2-4 minutes)

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1

Your ban appeal already got denied and the staff already gave you the proper explanation to it as well as the evidence. Making a new appeal/report won't change anything nor will make the staff reconsider their arguments/final decision.

Also, PB and MBS are 2 different things, therefore you get a different punishment.

Edited by Wendoly
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator

I'd like to provide the following information for the benefit of the admin who deals with this staff report and because it's related to the situation. I won't handle this myself, as I'm already involved by way of the initial appeal.

InternetFunnyMan reached out to me following that appeal which I denied and I have given the following information, in case it wasn't clear initially. I hoped that this would help make things clear:

koWJNvs.png

4Fl3Zt7.png

KgABLN8.png

5jTXv2V.png

Edited by ChrisRid
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Informative 1

Denied

As stated in your last appeal AJ did nothing wrong. Each report our staff take is a unique situation. Just because one person got warned for Propblock does not mean you would be warned as well. Each Situation is unique and our staff team are trained to identify and look at each situation to give the appropriate punishment. In the future when a staff member is trying to help you out please refrain from being rude to them. Your ban will remain as AJ has supplied enough proof to support it. If you wish to submit any evidence of AJ doing something wrong you can do so in a new thread.

When your ban expires please make sure to read the rules that @ChrisRid linked to you. 

• Like 1