In-game name: Shao Ling

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:11101

Warns: None

Timezone: CST

Playtime?: 225:14

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): None

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I will be a kind and compassionate mod to help the Garnet Community be better than the other servers. I hope to be like the great mods on the Staff team here at garnet and make sure our community is friendly and is following the rules. Someday I hope to make the people who play on Garnet.gg happy and following the rules. I can record and have had past experiences watching sits so I can become a mod for the first time. I may have no experience when it comes to moderation but I will make sure to read the rules whenever I can so I know what I should do and stand out over the bad moderators and bad people. To be honest with you I'm not bias against most people but I will make sure to do the right thing. It seems that you loose mods a lot but I will do my best to make sure I help Garnet.gg.

I feel that Garnet.gg should have good people in it who care about the community and have the people who do stuff like to RDM and FAILRP should be punished. FAIL RP ruins the immersion and experience everyone else is having. I can constantly go through sits and get everyone resolved and happy for what the assailant has done. Maybe you dont agree with my ideology but I believe I could make this community better. I cant read people's minds but I can try my best to figure out what they're thinking. Those reasons may be all I can think of now but I am a good person at heart. If you dont like these reasons then I guess I'm not fit for the role as Moderator.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not that I can remember.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: at least 2 hours a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I dont do much but I do go out with my friends once in a while.

Did you read the staff rules?: Shao Ling

-1: I've had multiple reports that involved you, and you never acted in a mature nor patient way, I'm sorry to say it but you don't fit in as a staff member, I can't see you as such. 

Besides that, the app is decent as well as the playtime. Good luck!

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Wendoly said:

-1: I've had multiple reports that involved you, and you never acted in a mature nor patient way, I'm sorry to say it but you don't fit in as a staff member, I can't see you as such. 

Besides that, the app is decent as well as the playtime. Good luck!

yeah i do get like that when im mad

2 minutes ago, Shizzle said:

Changing to -1, staff is something that requires patience and can be infuriating. This is a red flag for me and I would give it some time before applying.

yeah, I should keep my temper when I get repeatedly rdmed and made fun of for race thanks for the suggestion