DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Recruit Training

Every single one objective war half way through I see "An objective has been capped" followed by a spam in OOC and Radio asking who did it with a random private replying that he did it not knowing any better. I'm tired of seeing these privates getting roasted for just not being trained properly. Show them the objectives or at least tell them the directions for each from the respective base. Also if you have RFR, DS, or DI in your name and you ask for a recruiter what are you doing honestly. Officers can also train despite common belief. When I see a French diplomat training RU recruits over our recruiters there is a serious problem. Either these recruiters are not being trained properly or their training is very outdated and needs to be taken into serious consideration for a revamp. 

Ya true I hate that people dont take the time to train well and the fact that officers think they are immune to it, like Ethan the COL of SSO trains when there are other actives RFRs which kinda pisses me off that the RFRs are so lazy the COL of a separate faction needs to do it.

15 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Ya true I hate that people dont take the time to train well and the fact that officers think they are immune to it, like Ethan the COL of SSO trains when there are other actives RFRs which kinda pisses me off that the RFRs are so lazy the COL of a separate faction needs to do it.

Most of our officers do and are able to train, including myself. Ive also stated multiple times that recruiting is an obligation not something layed out for a specific group. I make it that my officers don’t call out for RFR, with them doing it themselves. I don’t understand what the hate is, with officers only passing off recruits because of mass recruiting in certain days. 

• Community Director

I just worked with Chris to make recruiting take no more than 10-12 minutes. Because it doesn’t take that long most Army and GB are eager and willing to do it. Any Army DS or GB may be teleported, by any staff. Including officers. 

Edited by AlexConway
2 hours ago, Frosty said:

I've already started a revamped RU RFR Recruiter Guide, i'll hand it to clickbait when it is finished and he can revise/do what he wants to it.

The problem isn’t the guidelines, but the enforcement of RFRs. If we enforce too little then no one will recruit. If we enforce too much we’ll have bad recruits. Let the enlisted recruit at their own time whilst doing some of the dirt work ourselves.

• Like 1