In-game name: X12
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:53371658
Warns: No
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 139 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I used to mod on a server called EasyDarkRP back in 2016/2017. I had a really fun time interacting with all the players and staff members while I was there. I was promoted all the way to the top with my friends but sadly by the time I got there, the server was starting to wind down as not too many players were playing anymore. It would eventually close down a few months later but I did learn a lot about how to be a staff member on a Gmod server. I hope to use the skills I learned there to help make Garnet's Gmod server in any way I can! 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] A few weeks ago, I decided to hop onto a darkrp server again because I had a lot of free time and been wanting to find a game I could get myself immersed into. I tried playing on a few different server but most of them weren't really that fun. That was until I decided to try Garnet Gaming. When I logged in, I guess I had already played since I had a lot of money and really enjoyed my first few sessions on the server! I've been roleplaying a lot with many members of the community and it's honestly been a blast. I'd like to thank Lala Lady for hosting many of the money giveaway games as they're always fun and have made me lots of money. The other staff members have also been very helpful, they always respond to my reports extremely quickly and haven't had an issue with a single one of them. I frequently see Toyota Corolla online and he's always helping others resolve their issues. I understand it can be taxing at times so I commend you for all the help you provide. After having such a good time on the server, I would like to give back to the community.

I want to continue ensuring that everyone on the server feels welcome and has a fun time. I will help to make sure any issues community members have are resolved to the best of my abilities since I just want everyone to have a fun and chill time. I am confident that my prior experience modding on a gmod server will aid my journey here. I'm sure I'm going to need some refreshers on some key aspects but I'll make sure I relearn everything quickly. I've always believed that one can excel at anything they put their mind to as long as they truly enjoy what they're doing. I truly enjoy my time on the server and want to help everyone else have a stellar time. 

I believe I can excel at this position more than others because I have the motivation and drive to be one of the top staff members on the team. I'll try my best to help other staff members when they need assistance. For example, if someone is the sole staff member responding to reports, I'll hop on and help them until reports have calmed down. When I'm dealing with individuals during a sit, I'll try my best to have all parties involved leave satisfied. I'll try my best to ensure I'm not too biased as I want to be fair. I like to give people second chances and the benefit of the doubt cause I understand people make mistakes. However, I won't be afraid to deal out severe punishments but only if they truly deserve it. So in conclusion, I believe my prior experience will help me become a model staff member and hope to be a great addition to the community. Thanks in advance for anyone taking the time out of their day to read this and leave comments. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can put in a multiple hours most days of the week. I work from home so it'll be really easy for me to hop on most times of the day. Half of the time I'm on, there aren't too many staff members on so I'll prioritize those times to ensure the people's report are always dealt with or help out with any other staff members that need assistance. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Trade stocks full-time, like working out, feeding stray cats

Did you read the staff rules?: X12

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and fee free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you're ingame so I will set your rank