DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Farmer FUBARs Staff Application "Again"

Farmer

In-game name:Farmer FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:643219120
Warns:0
Timezone:Central Standard Time CST UTC-6
Playtime?:| Farmer FUBAR has played for 610:08:25.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes garnet gaming 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] well I am reapplying because I've retired and since then I've been more free and I've seen that the reports I put in aswell as others take a while to be claimed sometimes. I've been free a lot more so I would like to become staff again and help the other players with their questions and reports also I've seen a lot of trolls on lately so I wanna make the server free of trolls and other rule breaks and teach new players how to level up and build bases and teach them how the server works since I've been playing for a while. I know the rules pretty well also I've been apart of the staff team before but resigned because I had alot of stress and it was boring but i reapplied because when I'm on sometimes it takes around 5-8 minutes for a response.

I'm a good player sometimes but I am usually I helpful guy to the new people on the server but the main reason I'm reapplying to be staff is because I think the staff needs some help sometimes and I'm usually on all day and i know that there have been alot of trolls on the server recently and i would to make the server a better place so new people will play the server instead of leaving because there is prop block they are being RDMed all day aswell of getting rid of trolls I will take as many reports as I can and help staff with anything they need and even if I don't get accepted I will understand why.

if i am accepted will do my hardest to help the other players with there reports and questions so they can have the best time on the server

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes I have been banned on my alt account for mass RDM I know it was a stupid thing for me to do but I was being dumb and got what was coming.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes it was a while back but it got accepted 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: atleast 6-8 hours {I have no life}
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I do not
Did you read the staff rules?:Farmer FUBAR

i was being a minge not too long ago but i have stopped since then and stopped RDMing everyone and have been alot nicer than i was i do understand if you think i will admin abuse because of what i was doing but i have stopped everything i was doing i have became a better player

Edited by XDLMAO
added a little bit more to the paragraph

Honestly man I am not really about this whole idea. I have been gone for weeks and even just coming back recently from LOA I have seen stuff here and there and I hear you in the conversation constantly for not the right reasons. Soz man Change my mind. 

• Like 1

Neutral

Although you were good when you were staff before hand my only worry is the passed few weeks with you being really mingy trying to get banned. I don't wanna +1 incase you're planning on staff abusing. If shown different then ill change answer. 

8 hours ago, Chicaa21 said:

Neutral

Although you were good when you were staff before hand my only worry is the passed few weeks with you being really mingy trying to get banned. I don't wanna +1 incase you're planning on staff abusing. If shown different then ill change answer. 

yeah no i have been but i was just bein dumb tbh im not doin that anymore but okay

8 hours ago, Wess said:

Honestly man I am not really about this whole idea. I have been gone for weeks and even just coming back recently from LOA I have seen stuff here and there and I hear you in the conversation constantly for not the right reasons. Soz man Change my mind. 

yeah no i understand man 

Even though you were staff before it doesn't excuse past behaviors towards staff members and other players and so it will stay a -1 as of right now in my opinion. However, if you can show us you can act better towards others then I'll +1.  

You said you resigned because it wasnt fun anymore, what makes you think its gonna be anymore fun this time?

The only reason that you give for being chosen over others is that youre gonna get rid of trolls, literally a job that every staff member is expected to do.

Seems mostly like a rehash of your original application.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Simon G said:

You said you resigned because it wasnt fun anymore, what makes you think its gonna be anymore fun this time?

The only reason that you give for being chosen over others is that youre gonna get rid of trolls, literally a job that every staff member is expected to do.

Seems mostly like a rehash of your original application.

nothing is gonna make it fun again and im gonna do more than get rid of trolls im just not to sure what to say in the paragraph because im not good at making reasons 

1 hour ago, Tronic said:

Even though you were staff before it doesn't excuse past behaviors towards staff members and other players and so it will stay a -1 as of right now in my opinion. However, if you can show us you can act better towards others then I'll +1.  

I have been I used to be a hudge dick tbh but I've calmed down alot since then

-1: The app is just repetitive and simple, like everyone else mentioned before after you resigned you came back in your alt account to the server to get yourself banned and having this repulsive attitude, so unless you show a genuine change my opinion will stay the same.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wendoly said:

-1: The app is just repetitive and simple, like everyone else mentioned before after you resigned you came back in your alt account to the server to get yourself banned and having this repulsive attitude, so unless you show a genuine change my opinion will stay the same.

yeah I did do that but I've calmed down since then and haven't done anything