Staff members in-game name: lucid

Staff members SteamID 76561198875611780

Date & Time of incident: 2023-01-14 - 18:33:32

Timezone: EST

Ban Reason: Homophobia

How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks

Proof of Ban: de52afaae5420b60a1336f842f30ece6.png

What happened? (include any proof):

I was playing with my friends on the dark rp server we had a place called the (The not GAY BAR) we were goofing around not being hate full towards anyone. I had decided to put an additional sign that said (Gay Retards stay here. KOS if Hostile. Ask about the muffins) implying me and my friends were gay retards . Was pulled by an admin asking what it was and asked me to remove i did not put up a fight quickly removing the sign before getting banned for 2 weeks. My friends did not get banned that were also a part of this.

Why should your ban be removed?:

I feel like i was wrongfully banned do to the fact that the sign was not directed towards anyone but me and my friends. Along with the fact that i was quick to complying with the admin and was not given anytime to appropriately handle the matter. I have unfortunately seen worse things in the server and made me feel that i was not crossing the line with what i said on my sign. I find my self as an active person on the darkrp server and want to do nothing but follow the rules and enjoy the amazing people on Garnet servers 

Edited by greenthumb427
Add ingame name
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 2

Hey! Going over this appeal I do believe having a sign in which you admitted just now called "Gay r slur people stay here" is very much against our rules and is seen as homophobia. Also going over the bans you also seem to have attempted to ban evade.

Proof Below:

Ban Evade SS

If it doesnt pop up heres the exact text 

2023-01-17 - 16:25:56 Greenthumb427(STEAM_0:1:84124305) Unknown(CONSOLE) 03-00:00 Ban Evasion
Edited by RealRichard
  • Disagree 1

yes i was wrong for saying what i said now i will reframe from this type of stuff from now on and as far as the ban evasion i wanted to see if that account was banned as well and was quick to realize it made my situation worse i am truly sorry i am a big fan of the server and wish to play and not wait a hole year

Whilst I want to feel bad for you, you should know this would be against the rules, attempting to log in on an alt account as-well should be more than obviously not allowed.

Ban evasion however is a permanent ban whether you didn’t mean to or not.

I hope in this case they just keep you at the two week ban for this but, nonetheless I don’t see a reason for this appeal to be accepted as you should take some time to read up on the rules if you truly believe what you did is okay.