DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mod Application: Shini

Shini

In-game name: Shini
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:58566973
Warns: 0.
Timezone: GMT.
Playtime?: 436 hours.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.

Referral(s): Bobert, Woah.

Past experiences as staff: None.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I'm a well-known player on the server, I create fun atmosphere's with everyone and try to include everyone in the fun tasks or in RP whenever I am around. I'm neither power hungry or self-absorbed, I strive to see other people have fun on a server that I care about and keep returning too. I've made countless friends here and want to continue doing so in the future. I will keep the fun atmosphere upheld and hand out punishment's as so when needed all to protect the fun environment I lay out for everyone. Being a Mod would allow me to continue doing the things I love to do whilst being able to control something if someone breaks the rules all to protect the server and keep everyone happy, Being apart of the team would also allow me to reach out to higher ranking staff more easily to give out ideas that I think personally would benefit The Players, The Server and Staff.

I think being very sociable is a huge thing for staff as Players that enter the Server might have had bad experiences with Staff in other Servers might look down and automatically have a bad output on them whereas good sociable Staff members can turn their opinions into something good rather than having them instantly banned and then moving on, Thus losing out on popularity for the server which is something staff should try avoiding IF they can. (Not everyone can be saved).

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: Yes, I was banned for 2 weeks before on Garnet gaming Star wars rp for Mass RDM. I was still new to the server and easily influenced by other people as well as bringing fun for people by taking things a little too far.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have never made any Applications.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am currently out of work, so I have a fair bit of time to contribute to the Staff role.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I play Piano, Dabble in 3D rendering, and tend to mess around with audios in Audacity.
Did you read the staff rules?: [GG] Shini

Edited by Shini
Forgot to add Woah as Referall, minor spelling mistake too.
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

+1

This man has made a significant impact on this server and has changed a lot. From being 104th BSM to CG 2LT, I've seen this very cool guy make positive impacts wherever he goes. I even spoke with him and Mark on ways to improve the server and he made genuinely awesome ideas. Would make a great mod and addition to staff.

Also confirming referral.

Edited by Bobert3
Forgot to add my referral confirmation.
  • Like 1

+1 Active member of the community and he always brings a good time with him that is sure to welcome new members and old alike. If he is added to the staff team I'm sure he will do great and will support the community well.

Confirming referral

Edited by HahaWoah
Confirming referral.
  • Like 1