- Tw33q - Moderator application

Tw33q

In-game name: Tw33q (ACAB Tw33q)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:42701085
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 345:34:02
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: No, but willing to install one if recommended. 
    Referral(s): Mash
    Past experiences as staff: No

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I'm on here to have fun, and hope to help keep the server that way for everyone. It's DarkRP and we're all here to be criminals and break laws, but we have to all work together to keep it in check. I've been working with my friends to do little community events to teach and give noobs a foot up, and think being a moderator could help me in my goals. We've done noob learning centers, community banks, and have just started bringing noobs into our little ACAB family. In my prior career in the medical field, I've held positions as an administrator and had the role of mediating between my employees and also my residents/patients, while being unbias. I've worked direct care in a psycho-social behavior rehab where the residents are all mentally ill and have anger/drug problems and have even killed people, so I have a familiarity dealing with people of all types of personalities. My job experience in real life has helped me learn a lot about de-escalating, mediating, and using discretion which I can apply during sits. I really enjoy the little things on the server and want to help keep players around to be a part of them. 

I have been on this server for many years on and off, and I think I have established myself as a good member of the community. I've interacted with most people who are around a lot, and haven't had many negative interactions. I think it shows I have a good attitude, and can treat everyone fairly. I've talked with many of the staff already and think I would integrate smoothly. In the past I have had the chance to watch some sits, I've read over all the staff rules/training links/D3A and know the server rules pretty well. I'm confidant with some training I could moderate well. I have also had a server of my own in the past just to play around with LUAs and have my own sandbox with friends. It never had any players really but I learned a lot about using gprotect and other things as a sadmin. In all I believe I could be a productive member of staff and would enjoy being a bigger part of the community. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I've been jailed once or twice, but I don't remember specifics. I have a ban from 2 years ago, I never contested in forum. None on any other servers.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes October of '21, I was requested to redo app. with a better paragraph and never followed through.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have two days off a week from work, and then after work everyday. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I make music and run a small music label, I also work in the cannabis industry and do that a lot as a hobby too. 
Did you read the staff rules?: Tw33q

Edit: Beef'd up paragraphs

Edited by Tw33q
  • Like 3

+1 🙂 great at taking feedback and beefed up those paragraphs I love it.

I've had plenty of interactions with you in-game and I can't think of a negative moment.

Recording software is for sure recommended

side note : U have some cool ass hobbies

Good luck on your staff app!

Edited by smileeface
changed to +1

+1 I see where you messed up the paragraphs like smiley said but I think you are genuine after speaking to you quite a bit especially when you were lower level. The bans don’t really matter to me since the whole point is changing and getting over past mistakes. If you just had the way you could benefit the staff team I think you would most likely get accepted. You still have a good chance rn tho so gl

3 hours ago, Tronic said:

Used ChatGBT for their paragraphs

Such an absurd claim.

+1

If I had $1 for every positive interaction I had with him then I'd be a rich man. Always nice and polite to the other players. You will need recording software, and I do believe you such beef up your paragraphs a bit but they aren't terrible as they are currently. Maybe go more into detail on what drove you to fill out an application.

I appreciate all the feedback! I'll work on my paragraphs during work today, and look into medal. thanks for the support so far 😄

Edit: I beef'd the paragraph and have medal downloaded.

Edited by Tw33q
update
  • Like 1