SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:84936323
Warns: 0
Timezone: CST (EU)
Playtime?: 72 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Plungy Fubar
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] On other servers
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] You should choose me over other applicants because I have a lot of previous experience staffing on other servers, and in doing so I learned a lot of ways to handle different individuals and  I usually have a good sense for when someone is lying or if they genuinely did not know they were breaking the rules.  Also with having staffed beforehand a lot of what you would have to teach to someone who is completely new to staffing wouldn't have to be taught to me. For the most part I like to have fun and I know that people blatantly breaking the rules and disrupting the experience can be a downer for people just trying to have some fun and hang out with their buddies. One last thing is that it is very hard for someone to get under my skin and make me pissy, so during a sit I will remain calm no matter what someone is saying or doing to try and get a reaction out of me.
Another reason you should choose me to be staff is that I basically work a 9-5 job, I am in the Army so my schedule is very predictable I know what my week is going to look like and I know if I won't be able to get on and when I will be able to stay on for hours. I usually get off of work no later than 4 PM and I have a lot of 3 or 4 day weekends with all the federal holidays. There would be little to no reasons that I wouldn't be able to get on for at least 4-5 hours a day if not more, and I can stay on as long as I want during the weekends. 
I really enjoy playing on Garnet but an issue I see a lot is that there is little to no staff on during peak EU times and getting into when US people get on, I would love to be able to help out the community and keep the experience fun for everyone who is on during that time. I have no issue just being on and taking sits and not getting to RP for myself, if I can make everyone else have a better time then I will have considered it a good use of my time. 

All in all I think that I have a decent amount to offer given the amount of time I have and the relatively low amount of work that would have to be put into training me to be staff. I hope that I can become staff so I can help out everyone who is new to the game and keep it a fun experience for everyone.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-5 hours during the week, completely free on the weekends
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I try to go skiing or snowboarding on the weekends (weather permitting). Usually I will go out every other weekend with my buddies and go into town. 
Did you read the staff rules?: Derpza

Edited by Derpza
I forgot to add my steamid meant to add it after typing up everything else
2 minutes ago, GoofyGuy said:

-1 playtime 

-1 mostly seen breaking rules in-game

-1 doesnt even attempt to link steam id

+1 for reading staff rules

+1 beefy and good paragraphs 

Overall -1 

same as whats above and i told u too get more hrs