SteamID (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199009273793/😞
Warns: on warn menu it says none but i think i have 6 or 7
Timezone: cst
Playtime?:83:27:36
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]Because I really enjoy the server and it makes me sad that most times it take minutes for staff to reply to reports so i thought maybe if i became a staff member I could help fasten up the time for a report to be claimed
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details no I have never been banned but I have been kicked and jailed from this server
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:18 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod I pretty much have no hobby's in or out of Garry's mod so it allows me to put more time into working as a staff member
Did you read the staff rules?: yes

21 minutes ago, Chicaa21 said:

-1 Did not read staff rules or meet the 2 paragraph requirement. I have only ever seen you in game once, get more hours and get known in the community. 

im not sure if im allowed to reply to this comment but the reason you probally havent rlly seen me in game is because i took like a month break and im constantly changing names im not posting this comment to change your mind on your opinion in fact im glad you did this so i can see what im doing wrong to improve my future applications thank you.

• Like 1