Jax5412

In game name: PG Jax

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jax5412

Warns:6- 3 diss's but 2 rdm and a FailRp+FDA

Timezone:cdt

Playtime?: | PG Jax has played for 123:46:41. amd i have 823 hours for gmod

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Exotics has reffered me to try, and some others that have helped me want to become staff have been Mamba, Chappie, Kurtis, and Lemon

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] i have none but i have been in many of sits on the server and have learned most of the punishments and things like that through dealing with people i've had to report

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Well as there Isn't any good reasons to pick me specifically, i would like to say that the time I've spent on the server i have enjoyed. I would love the opportunity to get on the server and help others and try to make a difference in the community. my one with is that if i make staff is that i can make you all proud and that one day i might become an admin and be able to do more for the community on Garnet rp. During the time that i have been on garnet i have made plenty of friends on the server that i would love to be able to help and even make new friends on the server by helping everyone to the best of my ability. although i have been punished on the server a few times i have been able to learn about the way staff handles different situation that have involved me or someone i have had to report. I just want to be there for the community to help them all have a great time on the server and to help them all Enjoy playing on this server.
I have also been around the community quite a bit and i have been able to see some of the problems people are having and id love to be able to help fix the problems so everyone can play peacefully without being upset about things . I would also like to able to help with the main and essential things involving the server and its community to make it a even more enjoyable experience for everyone. Even though i may not be the best choice i have had plenty of opportunities to observe how sits are handled and the proper way to deal with different types of people that have connected to the server and id like to be able to teach them the right way to play on the server and avoid conflicts. I would like to use my knowledge and past on the server be a guide to show them the right way to play on the server rather than get in the trouble i have in the past and hopefully i can prevent any of them from making the same mistakes i did.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: i was banned on garnet for mass rdm once and i was banned for NitRP for logging off during a raid, other than that i have just been warned.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Well all the time you need for now, i dont work yet so im able to be on most of the day everyday if it is needed

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? personally i love art and music and enjoy gaming in genneral such as playing some xbox (bf4, state of decay2, ETC.) and other steam games and sometimes even MC

Did you read the staff rules?: PG Jax

Edited by Jax5412
fixed x3 (last)
52 minutes ago, Jax5412 said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Well as there isnt any good reasons i would like to say that the time ive spent on the server ive enjoyed and id love to have a chance to get on and help others and try to make a difference in the community and hope that i can make you all proud and that one day i might become an admin and be able to do more for the comunity on Garnet rp.
I have also been around the community quite a bit and i have been able to see some of the proples people are having and id love to be able to help them as well as being able to help with the main and essiential things involving the server and its community.

Elaborate more with the two paragraphs please.

52 minutes ago, Jax5412 said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes i read all the rules and understand them

My friend you have not read the staff rules.

After reading and seeing that you fixed what I told you to do, im going to +1 this.

Edited by DarkKnight
  • Like 1

+1  

he is dedicated he re-read the staff rules and fixed it 

he is very nice in the game 

he has good hours 

he has a lot of time to play 

Also, he is wanting to help everyone whenever I see him in game  

I think he deserves it give this guy some love.

Vip mod on Dark rp Exotics

Edited by Edshot1710
  • Haha 1

Try improving your paragraphs as they are a tad short (Just two really long run-on sentences) and try improving your grammar.

"Well as there i'nt any good reasons i would like to say that the time I've spent on the server i have enjoyed and id love to have a chance to get on and help others and try to make a difference in the community and hope that i can make you all proud and that one day i might become an admin and be able to do more for the community on Garnet rp."

Edited by Krimzin
Quote fucked up so I just copied it and pasted it

+1

Good application aside from some grammar issues.

Meets all the requirements and he has been very active so far.

I have played with him in game and he is a good guy, even though he has some warns and a couple bans I feel that he has learned from his mistakes.

From what I have seen, you are a really nice dude when it comes to personality, but the good always has bad. I have had a few issues with you considering your actions towards others, sneering them, etc, and I don't think you're quite there yet. Earlier we had a little pop quiz kind of thing with the rules, because I do want you to excel as staff, and there were a few questions that we gave that were very difficult for you to answer. I understand that you're not gonna be 100% perfect on everything, but the questions I am referring to were the most crucial.

Also, I feel as if you didn't put a lot of time into this application as there are many grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors. I understand that English isn't everyone's strong suit, but the amount of time it would've taken you to copy paste it into Google Docs or Word and proof read it and spell-check would've been slim to none. 

Lastly, I am referring to the portion of your application where you state,"I want to make you all proud.." It seems as if you are doing this for a role in the community tied in with popularity. The upmost reason should most likely be for yourself, not simply because you want to make a good impression.

Neutral.

Edited by KR1M
45 minutes ago, KR1M said:

From what I have seen, you are a really nice dude when it comes to personality, but the good always has bad. I have had a few issues with you considering your actions towards others, sneering them, etc, and I don't think you're quite there yet. Earlier we had a little pop quiz kind of thing with the rules, because I do want to exceed as staff, and there were a few questions that we gave that were very difficult for you to answer. I understand that you're not gonna be 100% perfect on everything, but the questions I am referring to were the most crucial.

Also, I feel as if you didn't put a lot of time into this application as there are many grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors. I understand that English isn't everyone's strong suit, but the amount of time it would've taken you to copy paste it into Google Docs or Word and proof read it and spell-check would've been slim to none. 

Lastly, I am referring to the portion of your application where you state,"I want to make you all proud.." It seems as if you are doing this for a role in the community tied in with popularity. The upmost reason should most likely be for yourself, not simply because you want to make a good impression.

Neutral.

Try your best to not be neutral, being neutral doesn't give those who select staff a clear understanding of their interactions with other players.

4 minutes ago, Krimzin said:

Try your best to not be neutral, being neutral doesn't give those who select staff a clear understanding of their interactions with other players.

53 minutes ago, KR1M said:

From what I have seen, you are a really nice dude when it comes to personality, but the good always has bad. I have had a few issues with you considering your actions towards others, sneering them, etc, and I don't think you're quite there yet.

8 hours ago, Krimzin said:

8 hours ago, KR1M said:

I don't know if it still applies, but I remember for a good while there we didn't allow neutrals. Only +1 or -1.

On 9/27/2018 at 9:37 AM, Jax5412 said:

In game name: PG Jax

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jax5412

Warns:6- 3 diss's but 2 rdm and a FailRp+FDA

Timezone:cdt

Playtime?: | PG Jax has played for 123:46:41. amd i have 823 hours for gmod

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Exotics has reffered me to try, and some others that have helped me want to become staff have been Mamba, Chappie, Kurtis, and Lemon

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] i have none but i have been in many of sits on the server and have learned most of the punishments and things like that through dealing with people i've had to report

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Well as there Is'nt any good reasons i would like to say that the time I've spent on the server i have enjoyed. I would love the opportunity to get on the server and help others and try to make a difference in the community. my one with is that if i make staff is that i can make you all proud and that one day i might become an admin and be able to do more for the community on Garnet rp. During the time that i have been on garnet i have made plenty of friends on the server that i would love to be able to help and even make new friends on the server by helping everyone to the best of my ability. although i have been punished on the server a few times i have been able to learn about the way staff handles different situation that have involved me or someone i have had to report. I just want to be there for the community to help them all have a great time on the server and to help them all Enjoy playing on this server.
I have also been around the community quite a bit and i have been able to see some of the problems people are having and id love to be able to help fix the problems so everyone can play peacefully without being upset about things . I would also like to able to help with the main and essential things involving the server and its community to make it a even more enjoyable experience for everyone. Even though i may not be the best choice i have had plenty of opportunities to observe how sits are handled and the proper way to deal with different types of people that have connected to the server and id like to be able to teach them the right way to play on the server and avoid conflicts. I would like to use my knowledge and past on the server be a guide to show them the right way to play on the server rather than get in the trouble i have in the past and hopefully i can prevent any of them from making the same mistakes i did.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: i was banned on garnet for mass rdm once and i was baned for NitRP for logging off during a raid, other than that i have just been warned.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Well all the time you need for now, i dont work yet so im able to be on most of the day everyday if it is needed

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? personally i love art and music and enjoy gaming in genneral such as playing some xbox (bf4, state of decay2, ETC.) and other steam games and sometimes even MC

Did you read the staff rules?: PG Jax

no issues in game. Apps aight. +1.