SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:82876868 | 76561198126019465
Staff members in-game name: Ozzy
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:98542905
Date & Time of incident: July 20 ,2020
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: Cheating
How long were you banned for?: Permanent
Proof of Ban:4fab0d34e7b0641b9ed9e511ace4fa0e.png
What happened? (include any proof): Garry's Mod 2020-07-20 14-05-13_Trim (streamable.com)
Why should your ban be removed? I feel as my ban should be removed because I want a second chance at playing the server again as of people in my position have recently been unbanned for the same reasons that I have. I do feel as the proof was unjustified, and I didn't get a chance to explain myself or what happened. I have matured well enough and urge to play the server and be a valuable attribute as I played on the server since 2016 and put countless hours into the server.

Edited by Septs

+1 I know him well as a player and he is far from being a cheater, I certainly wasn't there when he got banned so can't say if he really was or not. However, after playing with him on other games and servers (PVP Based) for some time now, I never had a single doubt about him or even imagined that he might be a cheater. I sincerely think that he deserves a second chance to play again, indeed ,hes not a liar, nor a retard

• Disagree 3

Accepted
You are being unbanned.
If you happen to cheat again and get banned for cheating you won't be unbanned again.

On 2/25/2023 at 10:55 PM, Laroslav said:

+1

Also, If you weren't involved with the ban nor even around during the ban please refrain from posting on an appeal. 

• Disagree 4