DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Staff Roster | Month of February 2023

Ozzy

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

AxRm02NL1zyMoglFoRQTKoML56BKw1zY5gUQJsj6khAmQOcC7xUQrsEECcuRDsqRr8pXatRx6dsbblv9UXfioOkz7sMaTTJCs-G7Uf6srJPxEMlc5iOZui2eaoFKdx0uWOggRuJRZ94n0hLBelWZjQA

Executive Promotion

Huntingguy > Lead Admin : Has made some great strides in the last few months. And will be taking over the Operator Team. 

MVP
Cheeks > Lead Mod: Led the staff team in sits and is MVP for back-to-back months!

Promotions
Fonza > Senior Admin: Regularly contributes to server discussions and tries to give his input where he can. Great work in Ops.

MrTooTooT > Admin : Great division work, churns out events, and has been mature throughout his time.

Shwade > Admin : Fulfilled duties as a Trial Admin. Regularly attempts to bring ideas to the table.

Joe > Admin: Good HR work, good sit count. To move any further, you’re going to need to contribute more to server discussions.

Phatpropane > Trial Admin: Good activity and good work in HR. Welcome to the admin ranks.

Deathwish > Senior Mod: Fulfilled duties as a Moderator.

Reynolds > Senior Mod: Fulfilled duties as a Moderator.

Draco > Senior Mod: Fulfilled duties as a Moderator.

Bishop > Senior Mod: Contributes greatly to server discussions but as we talked about, that’s independent of what is expected here in the Mod ranks. Try to hit those baseline numbers moving forward.

Carlman > Mod: Fulfilled duties as a Trial Mod.

CBRN > Mod: Fulfilled duties as a Trial Mod.

Extended Terms
Ozzy > Super Admin: Holy shit I have to plan the thing now.

Smity > Manager: Bought Christian Mingle Pro.

Benkei > Lead Admin: After our chats, I think we’re on the same page. Keep proactively working to improve the server.

Bowl > Lead Admin: After our chats, I think we’re on the same page. Keep proactively working to improve the server.

Shax > Admin: Activity teetered off a bit but you came back around later in the month. I’d like to see more contributions to server discussions.

Pigeon > Trial Admin: Not enough staff activity to warrant a promotion.

Maxi > Mod: Not enough staff activity to warrant a promotion.

Arma > Trial Mod: Not enough staff activity to warrant a promotion.

Wendy > Trial Mod: Recently Accepted

Jimmy > Trial Mod: Recently Accepted

Demotions/Resignations

KMP > Titan: Would prefer to basecamp.

ShinyAtlas > User: Inactivity

oWombo > User: Inactivity

Yero > User: Resigned

Hysteria > Titan: Resigned

Late > Titan: Resigned

NPC Spawner Guys
Jake < Titan: Helping elsewhere. Time to let go.

Python > GM: Great work mixing up your events. Good event count even with an LOA.

Tuna = GM: Needs to increase event count to stay at GM.

Dillan = GM: Basically reserves? But GM?

Nelson = GM: Good number of events but need to see some in-character events to get SGM.

BP = S. GM: Fulfilled duties as Senior GM.

Brian > Assistant GM Director: You led event count by far and are constantly trying to improve the tools and gameplay of events. I want to give you a shot here. We’ll talk about responsibilities.

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 7