DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ban appeal

In-game name: Retarded Hobo
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:552789144
Staff members in-game name: ganja goblin
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):(STEAM_0:0:84362612)
Date & Time of incident: around 6:30 PM 2nd of march
Timezone: est
Ban Reason: harassment
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: cant upload it
What happened? (include any proof): i called some guy a retard and i get warned twice for the same thing and banned
Why should your ban be removed?: it was completely unfair and i got warned like 3 times for the same thing which is really unfair

I was there for the sit as I was the one he called a retard multiple times. You were only warned once as far as I saw, however I could be wrong. 

That being said, you were banned for harassment after you continued to say that you meant what you said after being told to chill out and I told you myself we were cool, and we could just put this behind us. To be frank, I don't really care of you are unbanned or not, and @GanjaGoblin I'm sure has proof, along with my own sceeenshots of both times you called me it (once in advert and once in ooc, before pursuing it on the sit roof) which I will upload later if the need arises.

Whether your unbanned or not, I hope you aren't going to continue this behavior and we can be cool on the server lol.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
9 minutes ago, imsoretardedauh said:

also i didnt call u a retard multiple times 

This is, unfortunately, a lie.

I will not be commenting further on this, as you can see in these two screenshots these are what caused the original warn. It is up to the admin who banned you to provide proof for the ban itself.

Have a great day, and again, no hard feelings friend

20230302184428_1.jpg?width=1136&height=4

20230302184346_1.jpg

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
35 minutes ago, imsoretardedauh said:

i didnt call him a retard after i was warned, i got warned and i stopped but you banned me anyway. perfect example of admin abuse, and do you even have proof that is correct?

Screenshots of you saying it to him multiple times. And you said it again after you were warned for the first offense. Therefore you will be banned. I will no comment on this any further, this guy seems to be trolling, I.e. his name and overall attitude.

Adding onto this, when you requested a link to the ban appeal format in our Garnet Gaming Public Discord you quote on quote said “can someone give me a detailed tutorial on how to post a thread in the ban appeals” followed by “nvm i figured it out without u retards” So not only did you continue to do what you were banned for, but you lied to us about not saying those. 

• Haha 1
  • Winner 3
3 hours ago, GanjaGoblin said:

Shin has a clip of the sit that he could pm you

No I don't, I'm not a staff member. I don't record 24/7, as I said above I have proof for the warn, because that's all I was pursuing. Since you decided to ban, that part fell on you. I assumed you recorded your sits, since you didn't mention clipping it I didn't clip it. If you don't have a video of the sit, this should probably be accepted imo.

That being said, 

3 hours ago, imsoretardedauh said:

that was on discord dumbass 

This guy is also admitting to going around and continuing to use retard in this sense. It's clear he hasn't learned anything, and should be on thin ice if he can't chill out.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines