Ban Appeal - playboimehdi / mehdi.fatmi

uziii

In-game name: mehdi.fatmi (changed it to playboimehdi)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:596382629
Staff members in-game name: ChrisRid
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:43126890
Date & Time of incident: 10th of March 2023 4:00 AM
Timezone: New York Time
Ban Reason: MRDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: I don't know how to prove I got banned
What happened? (include any proof): Killed a hobo named Yahu two times and he reported me and ChrisRid randomly tells me that I killed 4 people but 2 of these peoples were by self-defense and one of them was a guy I killed during a PD raid
Why should your ban be removed?: I have been wrongfully banned because I did not RDM 3 people. Yahu, yeah I did RDM him but the other 3, I DID NOT.

Edited by playboimehdi
didnt see the format of Proggy
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Hi there Mehdi.fatmi,

You were reported by a player named Tahu for RDM initially, and when speaking to both of you, he clarified that you'd actually killed him twice. He said the first time you just came up to him and shot him with a shotgun and the second time you sniped him out of nowhere. While I checked the logs, your response to this was "he's right" followed by "I don't think it's necessary to check logs, can I just have a warning or a jail". However, having seen the kill logs I'd noticed that you'd killed others too, and so I asked you why you'd killed so many people? Your response to this was "well I got this new sniper and I wanted to test it out". As a result, I explained to you that you can't go around killing random people and that because you'd killed 3+ people, it was indeed Mass RDM which comes with a 2 week ban. We had a full conversation and you had plenty of opportunity to alter your version of events, ask questions, or otherwise change your response if you wished to; but you simply admitted to killing people just so you could test your new guns, hence why I banned you for Mass RDM. 

(edit)
Following this, I noticed you also posted in the Garnet main discord where you also admitted to killing 4 people and understood it was Mass RDM:
tFoXRwR.png

Please see the clip below to watch the full report:

Edited by ChrisRid
  • Winner 3