DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Goofy Guy staff app

GoofyGuy

14 minutes ago, RealRichard said:

-1. Yeah honestly, I don’t mind you as a person but you are not a good fit for a staff member, being your age and prior punishments. I think it’s best you give it some times since a lot of your bans are extremely recent.

once again I apologize for my recent bans and hope to Improve in the future

Neutral

I do like your paragraphs and playtime but personally your ban history is worrying. unlike most I dont think being 13 is an issue as I was really young when I got into staff for the first time but I think you should really try and boost reputation. 

1 minute ago, GooseLooney said:

Neutral

I do like your paragraphs and playtime but personally your ban history is worrying. unlike most I dont think being 13 is an issue as I was really young when I got into staff for the first time but I think you should really try and boost reputation. 

Thanks for the feedback I will use this to Improve 😄

1 minute ago, dmoney824 said:

+1 confirming my referral. Cool guy in game. He does have a big ban history but people can be different and I feel like as staff he’ll act different 

Thanks for the referral, and I hope everybody who is reading this understands that if I become staff I promise to be more mature and different rather than messing around all the time.

1 minute ago, Hama said:

Are you sure?

2 new warns since today- 

https://imgur.com/acGUquh

TBF 1 of those warns was false but idk how to appeal them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so i guess im kinda stuck with it, the guy that I reported was being rlly annoying that day anyway and constantly minging everybody and finding any reason to report some1 since he was a level 12

• Disagree 1
5 minutes ago, GoofyGuy said:

Thanks for the referral, and I hope everybody who is reading this understands that if I become staff I promise to be more mature and different rather than messing around all the time.

TBF 1 of those warns was false but idk how to appeal them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so i guess im kinda stuck with it, the guy that I reported was being rlly annoying that day anyway and constantly minging everybody and finding any reason to report some1 since he was a level 12

You can and should appeal false warns on the forms under appeals.