DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Warned for Propminging (correct format mb)

paintnracer

In-game name: paintnracer
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:618131224
Staff members in-game name:STEAM_0:0:420444687
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): BIGCHAVEZ13
Date & Time of incident: 10:00 pm(ish)
Timezone: EDT
Warn Reason :Propminging
What happened? (include any proof): I was warned for propminging when all I did was place down stair cases (as a hobo on the street) to get onto a building,  after I got on the roof I instantly deleted my placed props.  At no point did I swing my props around or block anything for anyone.  BIGCHAVEZ13 should have the clip since it was sent to him by TopG Hama.  
Why should your warn be removed?: I never did anything wrong, and never propminged.  Just an admin who doesn't know what they are talking about and is to scared to ask someone else for help.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 1

Its kinda crazy how that isn't propminging though isn't it?  I was warned for propminging, not for placing down props as a hobo.  The rules state that propminging is "Aimlessly throwing props around, trapping other players, and or any other inappropriate use of a prop).".  Last time I checked,  going on the top of a roof is none of these reasons!

(I also like how you cut the clip short so you don't show how I instantly delete the props right after I got on the top)

• DarkRP Administration Team

OVERRULED - (DENIED)

Prop-climbing is against the rules, and the rule Hama has quoted is listed specifically for the Hobo's job.

• You may not spawn props randomly around the map, they must be part of your hut.

You admitted to building the stairs just to climb onto the roof of a building (prop-climbing), these props were not part of a hut. 

Your warn will remain.

• Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3