DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ban appeal

In-game name: stoneybologna420
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):(STEAM_0:1:88930807)
Staff members in-game name:x12,tronic,IND$GR0V3
Staff members SteamID (name):STEAM_0:0:185508664
Date & Time of incident:2023-03-23 - 20:14:15
Timezone: eastern time 
Ban Reason: MASS RDM
How long were you banned for? 2 weeks
Proof of Ban:

2023-03-23 - 20:40:15 stoneybologna420(STEAM_0:1:88930807) Tronic(STEAM_0:0:185508664) 15-00:00 Mass RDM | Fat Good BOI       i have a picture 

What happened? (include any proof):i dont have any proof but i was just standing there waiting to buy a gun to start playing and i was banned 
Why should your ban be removed? i didnt even do anything wrong you can look at the logs there wont be any kills by me i didnt even have a gun

Edited by stoneybologna420
to fix it
13 minutes ago, stoneybologna420 said:

I was sitting at a gun store in dark rp when out of nowhere I was banned for 2 weeks for rdm when I didn't even have a gun yet. yesterday was my first time even playing the game I just got it, so I don't know the controls that well even to go on a rdm spree. also, I thought you needed a clip of someone doing things for them to be banned and I know there isn't one of me doing such.

Hey man! Please rewrite this appeal in this format so we can help you further.

K i pull everyone into a sit if its RDM MRDM ect. But i would not just make a ban request to a random that i didint pull into a sit. And also i don't have proof since im dumb and didn't take an ss of the logs but if my tiny brain remembers. You killed 3 people or so so i got 2 reports i check logs and in the spam of 1-5 minutes you had like 3 or 4 kills so i request a ban for you. 

But i dont have proof sadly. So sorry.

• Sad 1

the fact you got shitty and wanted to talk shit is proof your on one sorry im new to this and dont know how to post a fucking picture dick head you never once pulled me look at my steam account i have 6 hours of game time in gmod i barley can even build hell the 2 fights i was in i lost and got killed so quit lying out your fucking teeth saying i mass rdmed people show me proofspacer.png