Water Right's staff application

Water_Right

game name: Water Right
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199231729072/
Warns:0
Timezone central daylight time
Playtime?:229:11:35.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] no
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Yes, as I feel that I would be a good candidate for the position because: 1) I have extensive experience of the server and i know the ins and outs of the server. 2) I am a patient and level-headed individual who is good at handling situations; 3) I am a team player and would be more than happy to help out with the server in any way possible; 4) I have a strong interest in keeping the server running smoothly and keeping the players happy; 5) I am a responsible and reliable person who can be counted on to fulfill moderator duties in a timely and efficient manner. 6) I have racked up quite a long playtime on the server all while having no warns, ive only been jailed a very little amount of times, nothing more than this. I believe that I would make an excellent moderator for your Garry's Mod server and would be a valuable asset.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:i still go to school so excluding weekends i usually have about 7 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i enjoy playing other games but i do hang out with my friends often
Did you read the staff rules?:Yes

• Haha 1

Huge -1

-Does not  come close to the paragraph requirement.

-The bullet points that are present are hyper-generic and do not distinguish you from anyone in a meaningful way.

- you did not even read the staff rules.

Edited by Hama

read staff rules, i feel like if you didn’t read then you probably didn’t read darkrp rules either. Read both 🙂

your paragraphs, same thing as baked said. I really don’t see much effort. The minimum requirement for paragraphs is 2! I only met you once yesterday in game and all I did was answer a question about how to apply for staff, so I don’t really know much about you in regards of maturity level and how you handle situations. 
I would for your next application in the future, meet the paragraph requirements. I would GREATLY advise to read both rules. Get yourself more known within the community. 

GL!

Denied

You may reapply in 72 hours make sure that you meet the staffing requirement of teamspeak and a working mic before doing so

Please do not reuse your application

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application

Edited by stretchy