Goofy_Guy

In-game name: MG Goofy Guy 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):   STEAM_0:0:631700845
Staff members in-game name: TopG Hama
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):  STEAM_0:1:61883550
Date & Time of incident: April 1st 7:09PM
Timezone: EST
Warn Reason: RDM
What happened? (include any proof): I was in a sit when a dude named gupper raided me, while he was still in my base i tried to kill him and get inside my base using the keypads and threw a nerve gas to try and kill him, then eventually he killed me so i waited a decent length away from my base waiting to see the advert over in chat so i can go back inside.
Why should your warn be removed?: Because i never RDMed any1

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 1

Gupper was raiding your base he killed you, you came back within 3 minutes and killed him this is seconds after the over call. For no reason

Kill logs show you dying and then Killing him shortly after the over call.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Advert logs showing raid and over time shows you were in proximity and you admitted such- 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Damage logs to show it was not self defense-

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

4 hours ago, gooberboy3000 said:

I was in a sit when a dude named gupper raided me, while he was still in my base i tried to kill him and get inside my base using the keypads and threw a nerve gas to try and kill him, then eventually he killed me so i waited a decent length away from my base waiting to see the advert over in chat so i can go back inside.
Why should your warn be removed?: Because i never RDMed any1

You never even discussed your second Kill that is displayed in the log which shows that you are just coming at this very dishonestly just evidence checking me which I always gather.

Edited by Hama
  • Spicy 2
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1