DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Can my warn bans be lifted

Can my warn bans be lifted? I don't want to be perma baned for warns and i know that i did some bad stuff and im sorry about doing the things i did but i would like if at least 1 of them can be removed because one of the bans was random and i never got put into a sit and just got warned for no reason, so i got banned. If one of them could be lifted i would be very grateful and woud try to not get banned again

7 hours ago, 7heManOfTheMist said:

Can my warn bans be lifted? I don't want to be perma baned for warns and i know that i did some bad stuff and im sorry about doing the things i did but i would like if at least 1 of them can be removed because one of the bans was random and i never got put into a sit and just got warned for no reason, so i got banned. If one of them could be lifted i would be very grateful and woud try to not get banned again

Hello there! If you would like to appeal a warn, please fill out this format and explain what warn in particular you are trying to get removed and why.

Also, after gaining a large amount of warns (I think 8-10 maybe?) you get autobanned 1 day if you gain another one. Warns go away after 2 weeks, and you cannot be permanently banned for warns. Hopefully this information is helpful for you!

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Friendly 1