DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

800k Printer Sell Scam Report

Olimar

Reporting 2 Players

My IGN - PIK Captain Olimar

My ID - 76561198294385902

IGN of Reportees - thesheep (followed by some numbers i can't recall)

- Cum Slinger

Steam ID of reportees - Unsure, they logged and didn't have any chat logs to find their steam account.

Timezone - EAST

Time and date - 12:30PM, 15/04/23 (EAST time, Australian Date)

Clip - You can see 4 of the second set of 8 dissapear as Cum Slinger logs out. In the clip you can hear me talking to him about getting the 400k from the other 8 (which had already logged) back, at which point he says "bruh" and logs out.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Hi there@Olimar

When it comes to scamming, typically we need to prove that an agreement was made between both parties, with evidence to prove that the agreement was broken, and when the party at fault is offered a chance to rectify the issue, they either refuse or ignore the request.

If you report someone in game, we are often able to check many of these areas, including the servers logs to show the time at which they had bought the printers (to sell to you) and the time they logged off at, so when we combine that with evidence of the agreement (e.g. a clip or screenshot of them saying "I'll sell you my printers for 8 hours for $1M"), we can tie everything together and reach a conclusion in-game. We always try to allow them a chance to rectify the issue in-game where possible, before taking further action. This may be by way of messaging them on discord or waiting for a while to see if they return.

However, as this report isn't in-game, we would need you to provide your own evidence in these areas to support your report of scamming. To be more specific, we would need:
- Evidence of the agreement (clip / screenshot of the transaction and what was agreed)
- Evidence of how long you had the printers before they logged off, to prove the agreement was broken
- If the agreement was broken, evidence to show they were given the opportunity to rectify the issue but refused or ignored you (e.g a discord message)
- SteamID's for both players to issue punishments

Please could you let us know if you are able to provide the evidence listed above? As it currently stands, there isn't enough evidence here to show a complete picture of the situation

Edited by ChrisRid
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

DENIED

Unfortunately there's insufficient evidence submitted in this report for me to take any further action.
If you manage to find the information / evidence as listed above, please feel free to submit another forum report and we'll gladly assist you. However due to lack of evidence and inactivity, this post will be locked and moved.

• Winner 1