DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Allow Hobos to use the same weapons as everyone else. (Like seriously)

Omnipotent

12 hours ago, KingMash said:

Were comparing to hobo (the most played class) to hitman which personally I've never once completed a hit before lmao. Although I do see your points and you've got yourself a good argument here. If we allow hobos to have bigger then a handgun we're going to start seeing hobo's with AWP's and everything in between.

Why not though? The rest of the server already does, what's a few more? Besides, most hobos ignore the rule anyway, this is making it official.

Especially at least for defence. Hobos get attacked all the time, it'd be nice if the guy trying to rdm me couldn't report me for weapons larger than pistol

10 hours ago, mossly said:

i think this may be related to today's militarized hobo takeover

🫡

• DarkRP Administration Team

DENIED

The hobo class is already popular as it stands, and any changes are unnecessary.
There is no real reason for a hobo to need a weapon other than to defend themselves, and arguably, there's few legitimate situations in which a hobo would need to defend themselves given that they are immune to being mugged or raided etc. There's a lot of other classes in which you are welcome to use a weapon larger than a pistol, and those classes would likely give much more reason to need a weapon too.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1