Central ( US )

Playtime?: 

157:13:01.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:

Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:

Yes. I use medal to clip anything. 

Referral(s):

FOUR BIG GUYS & M4L ( I am friends with a few other staff members as well but didn't take the time to ask them.)

Past experiences as staff:

Um, I was staff a few years ago when I was really young and I was able to handle that pretty well. I always spent my time making sure I was a fair & fun moderator.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I feel like I am a good fit for the staff team because I log on almost daily. I always enjoy being on the server in general and I haven't been on for a long period of time but obviously you can see I've put my hours in and had my fun. I feel like I can dedicate my time to helping out the server in staff situations as well. I feel like I would be a nice part of the staff team because I am a very reasonable and respectful person. But I will admit In the past for example I have been a little rude with a situation surrounding my custom class. Since then I have always tried to be a respectful and fun player on the server and the forums. I am friends with a large amount of the community and have no beef or arguments with players that are online with me. I don't have any issues with anger outbreaks or screaming arguments with other players because I honestly feel like the server should be played on to have fun, and make friends. I also feel like I would be a good addition to the staff team because even though I am in the Central time zone, I am up till almost 2-3 in the morning playing on this server. When I am on at this time I don't see a lot of staff active or online so I feel like I could be in that position to help out with the issues that happen around this time, such as rdmers, media mic spammers, prop blockers etc.

When I am online I always want to help out and try my best to help players learn how to build if they need or lending them a few hundred thousand that need a little head start. I always try my best to be a straight minded, hardworking and determined player and I feel like this effort on the staff team would be a great addon. I also feel like when the time I am on I will mostly be doing my Staff On Duty job, I have recently gotten to the point where I have enough money and have grinded enough to have spare time on the server. I have recently just spent my time as a Hobo or a DJ interacting with people and having a good time, aside from doing this I feel like I could be helping players out with their questions, concerns or issues. I have a lot off free time at the moment because I am currently stuck to being inside my house( not going too into depth ). So with this free time I have been spending my time on this server and it has honestly been a great experience. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?

The only server I have been banned on was Garnet Gaming. This happened when I was a newer player and felt like I honestly wouldn't enjoy this server. This happened about 3 months ago and since then I have realized I do really enjoy the community surrounding this server and how much fun it truly is. I have learned from my mistakes and moved past them and it hasn't happened since and wont happen again. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

I have not. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

As I said I am currently restricted to my house so at least a few hours a day. If I had to guess like 20-30+ hours a week.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I enjoy hanging out with my friends and working on cars. I am currently about to go to a technical college to learn how to be a brand specialized auto mechanic. 

Did you read the staff rules?:

Yes, I've read pretty much every list of rules on the server. ( jiggly )

Edited by jiggly

Neutral - haven’t really interacted with you very much but your name gives me a few concerns. I don’t believe you are a minge just due to your name as I have met a few good people with goofy names but I will take this precaution until I interact with you more

• Like 1

+1 Nice app 

On 4/30/2023 at 10:35 PM, jiggly said:

I don't have any issues with anger outbreaks or screaming arguments with other players because I honestly feel like the server should be played on to have fun, and make friends. I also feel like I would be a good addition to the staff team because even though I am in the Central time zone, I am up till almost 2-3 in the morning playing on this server. When I am on at this time I don't see a lot of staff active or online so I feel like I could be in that position to help out with the issues that happen around this time, such as rdmers, media mic spammers, prop blockers etc

loved this part.

• Like 1