In-game name:Dimebag
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:515086607
Warns: NONE
Timezone: Central
Playtime?: 558:27:34

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): N/A
    Past experiences as staff: Staffed for "Impacted Gamers" Dark RP server, Staffed for "Voxel Zero" Dark RP server, Staffed for "Retribution Roleplay" City RP server. Fairly certain most of those servers are defunct now.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

I would be a great fit for the staff team for numerous reasons, least of which is the fact that I play during the ungodly hours when little to no staff are on. I enjoy being an active player on the server and will regularly go out of my way to teach/help new players in the game. I spend WAY too much time in Garry's Mod so I will be able to dedicate a large portion of time to staff duties. I am well familiar with the rules and constantly push others to familiarize others when I see them unknowingly commit an infraction. I try to stop toxicity in OOC chat when I catch it, which usually backfires and gets me bullied.
    I should be considered over other applicants because of my knowledge of the server and it's ruleset. I have grown quite fond in my time here and would love to lend an extra hand to the staff team. I have met a decent amount of the staff members in-game, some of you I have only seen once or twice in my past going on 3 week binge since I came back. I look forward to getting well aquainted with all of you in due time!
P.S. Seriously there are next to no staff on during the bulk of my session given the hours I play so that is one of the biggest reasons for my application

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: NO
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:6+ hours daily
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:

I love video gaming in general. I like to smoke fatties and vibe with the bois.

Did you read the staff rules?:Dimebag

• Like 2