Warns: 0
Timezone: EST - Eastern Standard Time
Playtime?: Slurge has played for 501:48:23
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] K0RN
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Well I have been part of the community for a good while knowing a lot of names and seeing a lot of new players grow while becoming familiar with the staff and also the rules. This would be the one GMOD server I really ever play simply because I don't think it could get any better, in saying that I've seen the low points of the server when there wasn't as much staff consistently active, and this made me want to apply but I was worried I wouldn't be active enough to take the required sits I needed to help the server out so I held off on submitting an application. The reason imp applying now is, I've been a lot more active on Garnet Gaming and I enjoy playing pretty much daily along with the community. So I figured now that I have the free time on my hands to feel that I can be an active part of staff I asked around about applying and they told me it would be a great idea. Upon hearing this I was pretty hesitant but after a few days I came around and here I am...

Back to the question at hand I believe I would be an amazing part of the staff team because I think that I'm pretty friendly to all players, give nice tips and tricks to newer players, and love to resolve and issues so I can to make the server a more enjoyable place for any and all players. Thanks for you consideration if I don't make it either way I will continue to be an active part of the DarkRP community ❤️

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details None
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Never
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: at least 3-4 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Mainly Work, Other than that just a couple other games and relationship, that's all
Did you read the staff rules?: {GG} Slurge

• Like 3