SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:29066038
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 142 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): Python and Fonza
Past experiences as a Game Master: N/A
Why should we choose you over other applicants?: In terms of what makes me a great candidate for the gamemaster team is for one, my embracing of roleplaying, I truly love bringing fun and depth to any and all characters I play which I believe helps deepen immersion and bring some fun to the events. Anyone who has seen me as an EC knows that I love to have fun, not by messing around, but by actually giving the character life and a story even if it doesn't get told at the moment. Two, my love for Star Wars is a huge part of my life, and my love for it will help me bring more fun events on this server, using both my love for Star Wars to truly craft stories and events that will bring enjoyable experiences to 212th, 501st, 104th, 41st, CG, SOB, Navy, and Jedi by giving space for each group to "flex" their battalions specializations. Third, I am a problem solver and generally keep a very level head. I go with the flow of what is around me, and I'm not trying to jam my way into things. I think this is incredibly important for a gamemaster! Sometimes things don't go the way you want them to, sometimes things go off the rails and everyone ends up far away from what you wanted. I find the events are for the people, not for me. I can go with the flow and change on the fly to ensure that everyone is still enjoying themselves while not just devolving to unstructured time off-world. 
Something else that I believe bolsters my case as a strong candidate is my openness and receptiveness to feedback. As an educator in my personal life, being open and receptive to feedback is important because there are always ways that my lessons can be improved. That skill and want for more feedback will help me improve my events, and my search for feedback and improvements will help the server have better events. This search also has led to me building great relationships with the people I work with and around to work cooperatively to build stronger events and camaraderie with my fellow GMs and fellow people on the server. I want to ensure that I build strong relationships with the GM team so that I can become a strong GM for the server if I am lucky enough to be chosen.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Never
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I work from 7:30 am EST - 2:40 pm EST usually and can do likely 3-4 events a week

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: A Gamemaster is tasked with bringing not only fun, challenging, and exciting events to the server to keep interest and enjoyment high by leaning on their creativity to build enticing events which involve all people in the 34th battlegroup to feel included in the event. They are also tasked with assisting NCO+ in all battalions in helping with training and on-worlds to keep downtime enjoyable and moving along between off-world events.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: My contribution to RP on the Gamemaster team would be my ability to bring all characters to life with different personalities, emotions, and depth which makes for a more believable and enticing event. Stories with characters with depth, and who are clearly enjoying their role help people feel more in the moment as role players. My in-depth Star Wars lore knowledge will also help me provide believable characters.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: I would love to introduce some sort of commendation system for Batt Command and Navy to award to all the troopers if they see exemplary behavior or extraordinary acts they can award a commendation which will be kept track of in a document which reflects positively on the trooper, and could be used as a factor in receiving a promotion or receiving some sort of recognition in full debrief or battalion debrief. I think this would also serve as a morale boost as it generally always feels great to be acknowledged and praised when you've done something worthy of it. It's important to affirm people when they are deserving of it.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation:

Event 1: Project Crystal Abyss (rp_abafar_v1e)
The planet Abafar, a major hub for crystal mining, finds itself caught in the crossfire of the Clone Wars. As the Separatists launch a full-scale invasion, it becomes evident that their true intention is to harness the planet's unique crystals for a sinister experiment. These crystals hold an unknown power that could tip the balance of the war. The Republic deploys the 34th battlegroup to ensure the CIS invasion fails. To ensure the Separatist's plans fail, the 34th has to use their battalion's skills to capture and extract the Separatist team of scientists who hold the key to unlocking the crystals' powers. The battle rages on and these moments will prove pivotal, as the Republic races against time to prevent the Separatists from unlocking the crystals' true potential.

Event 2: But what about the droid attack? (kashyyyk)

The Separatists, driven by their greed for resources, launch a surprise attack on Kashyyyk with a new weapon: mind-controlled rancors. The Separatists seek to use these formidable creatures to crush the Wookiee resistance and gain control over the planet's valuable flora and fauna. The Republic, aware of the dire consequences if Kashyyyk falls, immediately deploys the 34th battlegroup. In a race against time, the Republic must find a way to counter the Separatist mind-control technology, free or destroy the enslaved rancors, and join with the Wookiees to repel the invasion.

Event 3: Old Places, Familiar Feelings (rp_alderaan)

The serene agricultural planet of Dantooine finds itself in the crosshairs of the Separatist forces. The Separatists have discovered Old Republic Jedi temple ruins which hold an artifact that is capable of catastrophically disrupting the Republic's communications network. Realizing the grave threat this poses, the 34th battlegroup heads out to foil those plans and claim the artifact for themselves. As the battle unfolds, the Republic forces must hold the line against relentless droid assaults, protect the ancient ruins, and prevent the Separatists from obtaining the relic's power. The Jedi's mastery of the Force and the clones' unwavering dedication are put to the test as they strive to preserve the planet's secrets and secure the Republic's future.

Event 4: Chandrilan Nights (rp_destroyedcity_final)

The lush and politically significant planet of Chandrila falls under the oppressive control of the Separatists. The Separatists aim to gain control over Chandrila's government and resources, further destabilizing the Republic. The Republic responds with a decisive mission to liberate Chandrila. The 34th battlegroup is tasked with supporting the population of Chandrila and buffeting off the CIS attack. This sweeping capital city of Hanna City allows each battalion to show off their skills, with the 212th and 501st spearheading the main attack into the city, with the 104th and 41st working to cause chaos and subterfuge within the CIS forces. Together, they launch daring strikes, sabotage Separatist infrastructure, and crush the CIS occupation. The Republic's success hinges on the effectiveness of the battalions to secure the Chandrilan people their freedom.

Event 5: Small Scrapyards No Longer (rp_vanqor_sbs)

Bracca, a forgotten world littered with the remnants of ancient technology, becomes the stage for a deadly game of cat and mouse. Deep within Bracca's colossal scrapyards lies a hidden relic with the power to control droids on a massive scale. The Separatists, aware of its existence, launch a relentless siege to obtain this ancient artifact. The Republic responds by sending the 34th battlegroup to navigate the treacherous scrapyards leaning on all the battalion's skills to find and acquire this relic. As the battle rages, the Republic must protect the relic from falling into the wrong hands while ensuring control over the planet that borders important hyperspace lanes for advantage in the perilous war.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Community Director

+1 - Quads is dedicated and active as Battalion Command, there is no doubt, that this would carry into GMing. Your event ideas are decent, practical, and seem easy to manage from a GM perspective. Add me to referrals. 

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png
Accepted!
Your activity has been good and showed us your interest in being GM,
provided some good events idea

Once your rank is set in-game, do not use any GM powers until trained.