Warns: 1

Timezone: CDT - Central Daylight Time 

Playtime?: Hydra has played for 81:14:50

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): Lt Dan, M4L, jigglyy, and Sureak

Past experiences as staff: N/A

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  

I feel you should choose me over other applicants due to my activity. I feel I would be a good fit based on my personality and friendliness. I want to make a difference in this server and keep it nice a refreshing for new players as well as returning players. I am very helpful to new players, (teaching them how to use the F4 menu and such) as well as showing them the ropes. I understand and have read the rules of the server a multitude of times. Another note, I would like to help moderate when others aren't able to, as well as get to sits as soon as I can. I will help players when mishaps turnup and will help complete players reports by listening carefully, and diagnosing the proper punishment. I have a great will to create order within the DarkRP server. I want people to come onto the server and have the greatest experience possible. 

I am active enough that a lot of players have become accustomed to me and most people in the higher levels recognize me and respect me, (as I respect them as well). I enjoy playing on Garnet because of the friendliness and hilarious moments with each session, (I really believe this is my favorite server). It's a community I enjoy having fun with, and it is a great opportunity to grow with everyone. I'm usually active throughout the week and would love to help out the staff and would love to be a part of the Garnet Family. It is a great opportunity to be able to apply for your team and would love to help you all out. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? N/A

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am usually on 5pm-10pm on Mondays and Wednesdays. 5pm till whenever I'm tired (12am-3am) on Fridays. I am online almost the entire day on Sundays

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Outside of Garry's Mod, I am an HVAC Technicians' Apprentice. I love sushi and going on long road-trips with friends as well. 

Did you read the staff rules?: Hydra

Edited by xHydrax420x
Typo
  • Like 1

Did you use some type of A.I to write these paragraphs, because I ran it through multiple websites that can detect A.I writing. This is claimed to be most likely A.I written. So please be honest, did you write this?

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
1 hour ago, Korn said:

Did you use some type of A.I to write these paragraphs, because I ran it through multiple websites that can detect A.I writing. This is claimed to be most likely A.I written. So please be honest, did you write this?

Yes, I did in fact wrote those paragraphs myself. I do not have any AI Subscriptions.