SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  76561199103786421
Warns: 0 
Timezone: Centeral 
Playtime?: 26: 51
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Derpza
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Why you should choose me as a staff over other applicants. I have been playing on the server for quite some time. I would help out around the server and be active.  I would not abuse my power as a moderator.

Why you should choose me over other applicants to be staff Pt. 2. I would never harass players. I have been banned only once, I do not rdm unless it was a mistake that I did not see a raid. Finally I think you should choose me over other applicants to be staff because I have been on this server many times.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes, on this server for Mass rdm even though it was self defense.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will be on from 7 am to 9 pm most likely if Im not going anywhere.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Skateboarding, fishing, and bike riding.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

• 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1

Denied
You don't meet the staffing requirement of 72 hours playtime
For future applications make sure you read the staff application rules found here
You may reapply whenever you meet the requirements

Please do not reuse your application