DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Set portal pair limit to 4

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

DESCRIPTION : Allow GMs to give each faction two options for events. I like to use two different spawn points for my free-for-all arenas and I always have to ask another member to stop what they're doing, hop on GM, and set up portals for me. It is incredibly frustrating and limits what GMs can do with their events. 

REASONING The main reason I bring this up is because I like to do FFA arenas and like to have as many people participate as possible. Asking a GM to swap to Gamemaster on Duty takes away a possible player for the arena. I personally believe this will be a harmless change. 

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION : My name is Cheeks and I am a Garnet Gamer. 

• Agree 2

Huge +1

Not only does this allow for us GM's to be able to place 4, 2 for the actual spawn point of the event on both Tali and US side but it also gives us more space to work with. Without having another GM on this is not possible since the limit is only 2. Giving us 4 total portal pairs especially for late night events will help in the long run!

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1, so far I haven't seen much issues with the portals and it would help for large scale events when OOC or RP setup for gathering multi life ECs to continue in the fight.