SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:53705767
Warns: 0
Timezone: MST
Playtime?
 [minimum 50 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 996:44:43
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): No referrals
Past experiences as staff/GM: In the past I have been a Head Admin for Garnet, I have found Screenshots on my Steam to prove this if need be. 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? I am an avid writer, I enjoy worldbuilding very much. I have written multiple books and short stories in my free-time, as well as (I am a nerd so this makes sense of course) I have hosted a full DnD Campaign. While not only working with my current faction (Green Beret) I will get together with all factions on both sides of MRP to assist in implementing new story-arcs stretching from Garnet Past to Present. Since the announcement of the Lore Team I already have multiple ideas which I would like to share and work on with GMs and Staff to create events for and build out. I will balance my time with my faction and with the Lore Team accordingly when I am on, which is usually daily, but sometimes I will be away for a day.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details. I have not.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, I have a few applications. One where I was accepted back in the day around 2017-ish, and one when I came back recently to get my name back out there.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: On week days I have about 2 hours a night to contribute, while on weekends I have a total of about ten hours to contribute to the role.

In your own words, create a character that you would play as on your own faction.  18B SFC Eric Stahlsworth, transferred from his unit in Thailand to Afghanistan. I would play Eric as an intelligence expert, specialized in gather information from enemy forces through disguises and stakeouts. In an event, Eric would be tasked with gather information on some high-ranking officers in AFG through infiltration, whether that be disguised or by hiding, with a four-man team of SOC members scouting out around the base insuring he isn't caught, while communicating with their radio systems. There could be many outcomes obviously with different situations, if Eric is caught on his way out of the base, while he is in the base, or even if he makes it out with no issues. Maybe he was found out and a tracker was placed on him? There could be many ways to display the story depending on how each person interprets their own role in the event. 

In your own words, create a character that you would play as on your enemy faction. (I am, and always have been unfamiliar with AFG ranks, so apologies for that.) I would play a higher ranking officer on the AFG side, a diplomat named Abdul Massoud. Abdul would be meeting with a higher-ranking officer or official from the US side in one of the various sections of the map, however it may all go awry when one of two options happens; the US side wipes out the diplomats men or the AFG side wipes out the US with a suicide bombing, killing the diplomat and everyone else in the area. Abdul has been an AFG soldier since he was a young boy, experiencing all there has been to being an AFG soldier. Because of this, he has respect from the other officers in AFG, but the enlisted do not trust him as he tends to be abusive to his subordinates

• Agree 1