In-game name: stylish
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:437792906
Warns: 2 (rdm and failbase)
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 313:00:09
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes, staffed on my friends server years ago for roughly 7 months.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

When considering candidates for staff positions on a Garnet Gaming, several key qualities and skills are essential. I firmly believe that I possess these attributes, making me an ideal choice over other applicants. Firstly, my extensive experience and deep understanding of DarkRP mechanics set me apart. Having spent countless hours playing and administrating on DarkRP servers, I have developed a comprehensive knowledge of the game mode's intricacies, rules, and community dynamics. This expertise enables me to swiftly handle in-game situations, address player concerns, and ensure a fair and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Secondly, my exceptional interpersonal and communication skills make me an asset to any staff team. I understand the importance of maintaining a friendly and respectful environment, both within the staff team and when engaging with players. I am adept at diffusing conflicts, actively listening to concerns, and providing effective solutions. By promoting a positive atmosphere, I aim to foster a sense of community and encourage players to enjoy their time on the server. With a strong focus on transparency and fairness, I am confident that I can contribute greatly to the operation of the server and provide outstanding support to its players.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes, i was unfortunately banned when i first started playing the server, i had rules mixed up and committed mrdm and the people really wanted me banned, even though i didn't fully understand what i did wrong.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: id have everyday in the morning and at night when i get home from work and i dont work weekends so then as well.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? just work mainly.
Did you read the staff rules?: stylish

• Disagree 4