In-game name: Jedi Padawan V Fern | ARF P-291 SCBM 2LT 5199 Krab

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:419639711

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 600 hrs

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): Harus, Stromboli

Past experiences as staff: Icefuse CityRP - Admin (was abt to be HA bust resigned)
                                                Minecraft Server - Head Manager/Developer for six months. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I can provide lots of hours for the staff team, help develop new ideas for the growth of the server, and use my staff experience to help the players enjoy SWRP by keeping a safe playing environment. I have been on the server for around two months of activity, watching and playing through all the events and gaining a reputation on the server that I like to consider as "good." I have had a positive impact on the server and have made lots of growth, whether putting in countless hours throughout the day and night or training new people on the server and giving them a welcoming experience. However, there is always room for improvement. With my addition to the staff team, I can help improve the server's population and help enforce the rules on the server. 

I developed a reputation for being a good staff member throughout my time on other servers. I was rewarded quite frequently for my performance. I used my previous knowledge as a manager to help leadership with new ideas. For example, I introduced new ways to increase the server's population. As a developer, I created and modded plugins non-stop for about six months to help maintain the population and growth of the server I played on. While being staff on these servers gave me experience in the field, it also gave me a new skill to constantly be willing to improve the community of servers and help people. I've always been willing to give people second chances, but I know when to enforce the rules. As a result, I can make a great addition to the staff team. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 
Got jailed once on another server for rdm, before staff.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Anytime I am on the server (A lot)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Landscaping during the day. 

Did you read the staff rules?: Jedi Padawan V Fern | ARF P-291 SCBM 2LT 5199 Krab 

Edited by Krab91
  • Like 3

Krab is a reliable individual, works hard and puts the server first. I haven't had any current or past issues with him on or outside the server, he would be an awesome addition to the GM team. He knows what he's doing and can be trusted with such power. +1

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

Mannn you shoulda applied for GM, but fr tho as we are growing in pop it’s always nice to have staff on. +1 haven’t seen anything bad from you, plus from what I have seen you got a good head on your shoulders 

• Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

Confirming referral. Krab is a responsible and respectful member of the server. I believe he would make a good addition to the staff team.

+1

• Like 1