Dr_Sneakky modrater aplication

dr_Sneakyy

In game name: Dr_Sneaky 

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198256255719/

Warns:0

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Playtime?: 240 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes    

Referral(s):Rabbi Reese he 

Past experiences as staff: I have been staff on this server before I have also been staff on two other servers    

Why should we choose you over other applicants? Hello moderators and admin of garnet. My in game name is Dr_Sneakyy. I have applied for staff job earlier and got accepted. I failed the test but that still does not change my mind. I know I would be  a great mod on Garnet Gaming. I have over two hundred and forty hours played on the server. I dedicate almost every spare time I have to the server. I know I would be a great mod I try to make Garnet Gaming better. Of course we all slip up once like when I failed my test. I wont let that discourage me because I know I can do better. I think I would be a great mod because I am old enough and mature enough to take sits and listen to each individual. I will not dis-obey the law and rules of garnet.Instead I will uphold the laws and enforce them to each and every individual on the server. I am a veteran of Garnet gaming and I know all the ends and outs of the server and what to do. Sense this is my second time of applying I am more knowledgeable to what is going on and what to do. I take every single person on the server seriously and dis regarding there race and age. I think I would be a great mod and some day hopefully admin, because I know so much people on the server already (old & new) and being mod would help get to know a lot more people. I really want to stay connected with the community and make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible. I don't want any mingers on the server or toxic people. I just want Garnet Gaming to be great which it already is. The reason I applied for staff is because I spend way to much time on Garnet just helping other people. If I get mod I could help all those people even more. Also I have really good connections with some of the mods on the servers and I know them really well. I can really get along with anybody and it doesn't take long for them to be good with me. I would be on there every single day to help the people of garnet and to insure there safety and attitudes towards each other. I thank each and everyone of the higher ups reading this and I hope you take my re acceptance into account. I really would love to be mod on the server but right now its not up to me but up to you. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this and I wish all of you the best of luck in there journeys.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? 1 ban

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes  Thursday morning    

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 15 hours a week    

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes I play Basketball and the piano and water pollo

Did you read the staff rules?: Dr_Sneaky, yes