SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:123857432
Warns: 1 
Timezone:MST
Playtime? (Paste your /playtime [Name]):500 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
Referral(s): Twig, Drax
Past experiences as a Game Master: Yes (on ARMA not Gmod
Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because I want to let the lower enlisted have something to do something fresh not redundant. Also, I've always tried starting unofficial events like hey guys theirs a hostage 11B lets make a plan and so on it seems fun as hell to be a gamemaster. Honestly, if I can make other people's day better by hosting kick-ass funny shit or just awesome shit, I'm all for it. Besides I feel like if I get the enlisted to have a good time it'll inspire them to tell others about the server making the population go up and hey everyone's a winner there. Another thing is that I'm VERY active on the server I'm almost on every day of the week the hell I'd say I'm the most active officer in 11A. My last reason is that I take criticism very well so if an event doesn't go well, I'm happy to hear feedback and won't get angry at every comment towards me. event
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? no 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3 hours 

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: Making sure that people have a good time, and that the server remains fresh and active. Bonus points for bringing in more people due to the events 

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: Im pretty good at Creating things on a whim and also, I have lots of knowledge in creating Objectives and missions Outside of gmod so I know how to make a decent mission. good at story writing although it's good so I'm gonna focus on the fun element more than the story.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: 

Blackhawk Down (US)

So the event goes as follows recently a US Heli was Shot down by Tali forces a prisoner also needs to be recovered from the wreckage Both sides want to recover the prisoner and if the other side kills them the team that killed him loses they both must recover the prisoner for their own purposes if USA wins they get to receive some intel and if Tali wins they get the same and in the end, one of them gets a reward in the end the crash sight will change per event of GM's decision. 

Chemical weapon shipment (US)

So, US forces have gathered SAT images that an unknown shipment has made it to Playground, and it seems that their trying to produce more from it the objective is to Find and locate the shipment and identify what it is chemical weapons once it has been identified the objective is to hold off enemy forces until a recovery team has arrived being either random people selected or just me as the driver depends on if people availability at the time Crate locations is GM discretion.

Operation Nightfall 

A nuclear bomb has been stolen from a nearby silo our objective for the US is straightforward A GM made sight or Any of the three objectives where the nuke is located and kill any and all hostiles then drive the truck that the nuke is on back to base once the nuclear device is back at base the US base will be attacked by (tali forces AI) defend the nuke until its disarmed and enemy forces are cleared out. their objective will be to plant a bomb on the truck and it must be directly under it or next to it to count prox det will not count for fairness reasons if the truck explodes the USA Loses the event.

Operation Infection 
There is One alpha zombie selected and his player model will be changed and given a lot of health the US base or Tali will be put on lockdown until the threat has ended the zombie can sneak in with any means there Objective will be to turn as much US or Tali forces into zombies as possible other zombies that are infected will have normal health points so that they remain normal and easy to kill the Alpha zombie will have extra health to be fair to him when he's by himself the event will end when zombies win or a determined time period passed.

Operation SAVE MY BOY

Recently an American scientist has come down to Foxtrat to Help the Us develop a better defense for Bioweapons in the middle east base on the way to the US base Tali will intercept the car with the American in it Tali will take him hostage to Either PG or CY it's whatever they want to choose from there they can Roll for what defenses The'll get 50 for a complete 360 fence with no holes in it 70 for some better weaponry 100 for some IEDs maybe the OBJ for US will be to secure and find the American scientist before a time limit set by GM (depends on how close war is) TALI AND US can't kill the scientist HOWEVER if US is BRINGING him to base if they rescue him TALI CANT KILL HIM so US will have to be smart in how they get him back to base the US can use whatever they got to secure him as well as tail to defend him because of he dies both sides lose.

Please list and explain 3 unique global event ideas designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

There's one among us 

At Cons, a recent battle took place where many of the structures are destroyed, and rebuilding of the buildings is ensuing (around 10 Tali will be selected or US if none are present) and they will be a civilian populace place there the US objective will be to provide Humanitarian Aid to the "Civilians" there But one of them has a gun and is a believer in the Taliban cause during the event this tali agent will mess with aid by killing them in secret by knifing them or shooting them if nectary, however, shooting them will draw attention so its best to use this as a last resort if the Tali person is able to kill at least half of the Civilians they win and 3 Us members will be present patrolling around trying to find the Snake and prevent him from killing everyone if the snake dies the USA wins. 

Operation king slayer

So, an HVT otherwise known as a high-value target has found its way to seeking shelter in the Tali base managing to convince Tali for protection they moved to the base/LZ assigned by GM for extraction (base will be built) After numerous attempts to have them turn him over the US has finally decided to move the forces in to kill the HVT (one person will be selected) The HVT will have 500 health as to avoid getting one tapped Tali's mission is to defend the HVT until a time limit has been reached may be set by gm or agreed upon most likely be around 15m if the time limit has been reached then the HVT will be considered free and this is where the event will end. The US will be able to roll for Vehicles or fun guns to assist them in the killing of the HVT.

The Contractor 

A Mysterious man arrives at Tali or the US base And gives them quests to complete either to recover a wreak from Tali or the US or Kills an individual mean while whichever side has the quest the other will be given a task to stop Man's goals at any cost so they will be stopping whatever the other persons doing As the other side complete more and more quests for the man they begin to figure out more and more of Man's goals and his identity eventually coming to the conclusion that he must be stopped a base will be built in which AI or volunteers will be selected to defend the mysterious man from completing his final plan whatever that may be, So the way this will be set up will be a variety of events that happen this may change throughout the storyline an example of a mission will be hey I need you to sneak into X base to get access to X material, Pictures, or they need you to clear a specific place out for his needs and he will pay the united states army as a reward.

+1

I have seen this guy in game so much. He is a very good army officer and a great person to be around so I think he deserves a chance to become GM. So he can show what he do. Good luck someplum and I hope you get GM I know you will do great things with GM once you have it man .

• Like 1