Timezone: Est
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 230:50:09
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): N/A
Past experiences as staff: N/A
How do you plan on benefiting our server? I see a lot of people break the rules and I don't see any one stopping it and I see the tali walk into us base and kill everyone and no does any thing about it. but I want to do something about the people that make the game less fun when you got all these people that want to just play the game. I know that if there was someone stopping this from happening the game would be more fun and peace time would be a little more fun with less people killing each other in hopes for some thing to happen. when I hopped on GG MRP I saw a lot of tali enter the us base and killed everyone without a raid notice and no one did any thing about it and they just kept doing and no one did any thing. that would not have happened if there was someone there to stop them. as a player myself I see a lot of RDM and I do try to stop people from doing and sometimes report people for doing it. some times I would see people mike spam or text spam and I would try to get them to stop. people would get mad at me for trying to stop the from doing some thing stupid in hopes of me getting mad but I wont get mad because I don't care about there negative comment. I've seen 11B go to tali base and just RDM everyone and that made a lot of people mad and the tali went to US base and did the same and no one stopped it. I can fix those problems as Staff. I want there to be more staff online and I want to be apart of the solution to that problem.

I think I would be a nice addition to the staff program and I think I would mix it up a bit with there being staff online most the time. With staff online there will be a lot less rule breakers and less RDM. when i do see staff on its early in the morning I don't see many at night and I'm online most of the night so that would be nice for the game and its players. It will be a nicer place with staff online and it may even be safer place the younger audience. With less rule breakers there may be more players that want join GG MRP. those cheater and rule breakers can drive people away and annoy some players into leaving the server. when i would report someone no one would accept my report later into the night I would be able to accept reports at that time because I'm on at night most of the time.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I was banned for a week around august of 2020 it was for a MRDM I was some what new I was a SGT for the US around that time.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 2 other times both in 2022
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am online 5 days out of the week 
at least

•  
Edited by Durby124

+1

I interact with you a good amount, you do try to enforce rules with newer players and let them know right or wrong, although you do have a problem RDM'ing and minging a bunch. Definitely fix both of those and you're in good shape.

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1 

I've met you a few times, both as US and as AFG and you seem like you would be unbiased when making a decision, I would like to see more of you but I believe that you are active enough to make a great addition to the staff team. Good luck with your staff app.

Neutral 

I don't think i have had an interaction and rarely see but i think this is due to schedules. I think that the clean track record with only 1 warn is good to show that he has not caused any issues and 0 bans which is another good sign. I think that he does deserve a shot but would definitely like to have an interaction with them.